Owen’s Odyssey is the story of a boy, while on a journey, taking refuge from a storm in a dangerous place – Castle Pookapick. A castle where spikes, saws, fire, falling rocks, lava and creatures try and end him. It’s a bad place to take refuge. It’s okay though. He can float past dangers using his trusty propeller hat.
Free, ad supported version.
Ad free version here:
• Two difficulty modes!
• 40 levels of platforming fun over three acts!
• Intuitive touch controls!
• Game Center support for achievements and leaderboards!
• Boss battles!
• Minor update to fix an issue where the title screen is locked when quitting to it from a pause screen.
- Brad Erkkila
- 62 MB
- Requires iOS 8 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Brad Erkkila
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.