OzRunways - Australia's #1 Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) is now available internationally.
APPROVED BY Australian CASA under CASR 175.
(See help.ozrunways.com FAQ for information).
Download now for a 1 month free trial.
Download aeronautical publications onto your iPhone & iPad. See your position on every aviation map.
Properly licensed documents ensure you will stay up-to-date with the latest amendments of:
- Australian MAPS (Every updated VTC, VNC, WAC, ERC High/Low & PCA), ERSA, DAPS and AIP.
- New Zealand ERC, VNC and Vol 1-4.
- Latin America maps and approach charts
- South African 500k/1M/250k aero maps, plus entire continent TPC, ONC and OpenStreetMap.
- Select European maps and charts
- Global custom-made OpenStreetMap with airspace.
- Skyvector global ERC and VNC maps
- Weather radar with lightning
- Live flight tracking over cellular network
- Weight & Balance
- Flight planner
- See your aircraft position on selected approach plates and taxi diagrams
- GPS Moving maps with every waypoint/Navaid in the world from official databases.
- Download all maps for offline use.
- Print ERSA & DAPS to compatible printers using Apple AirPrint.
- Full text search of AIP.
- Download on demand (then save), or download all documents at home for offline use.
- Annual subscription based login, so you aren't paying full price for a publication 1 week before it expires.
- Night-time mode on iPad to reduce brightness.
Use must be in accordance with applicable aviation regulations.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
See http://help.ozrunways.com FAQ for details.
- Better handling of when subscription has expired with an improved notification
- Wind optimise function is now shown on iPhone
- Updated PCA on Map View for changes in SIGMET data from AirServices
- Allow taxi fuel to be set to 0
- Fixed: Creating a manual flight log would not save details
- Fixed: Weight and Balance may not print
- Fixed: Export options on planner wouldn’t always appear on iPad
- Fixed: The wind fill button wouldn’t always appear on iPhone
- Fixed: ADS-B in could crash older iOS devices (32-bit) with some additional stability improvements
- Fixed: iPhone 5/5c couldn’t collapse the tool bar on the Map
Ratings and Reviews
MIL user update has nailed it
The progressive updates in flight planning and the latest Mil user features show the team has a great user focus and respond promptly to user feedback (via the feedback channel - not the bad review channel). Look forward the the next tweaks and features!
Wow such a great update
Thank you so much this new update makes weather just sooo easy to read and understand.
Leaps and bounds ahead of the competition keep up the great improvements.
New Smart Brief is Awesome!!
Love the new Smart Brief feature. Makes flight planning so much easier and will certainly help not to miss anything. So easier and safer - what every pilot wants! Great job team!
- OzRunways Pty. Ltd.
- 113.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, Indonesian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © OzRunways Pty. Ltd. 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Australia VFR Standard $139.99
- Australia Premium $279.99
- Australia VFR Premium $199.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.