By OzRunways Pty. Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OzRunways - Australia's #1 Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) is now available internationally.
APPROVED BY Australian CASA (March 2013) under CAR233(1)(h)
(See OzRunways.com FAQ for information).
Download now for a 1 month free trial.
Download aeronautical publications onto your iPhone & iPad. See your position on every aviation map.
Properly licensed documents ensure you will stay up-to-date with the latest amendments of:
- Australian MAPS (Every updated VTC, VNC, WAC, ERC High/Low & PCA), ERSA, DAPS and AIP.
- New Zealand ERC, VNC and Vol 1-4.
- South African 500k/1M/250k aero maps, plus entire continent TPC, ONC and OpenStreetMap.
- Select European maps and charts
- Global custom-made OpenStreetMap with airspace.
- Weather radar with lightning
- Live flight tracking over cellular network
- Weight & Balance
- Flight planner
- See your aircraft position on selected approach plates and taxi diagrams
- GPS Moving maps with every waypoint/Navaid in the world from official databases.
- Download all maps for offline use.
- Print ERSA & DAPS to compatible printers using Apple AirPrint.
- Full text search of AIP.
- Download on demand (then save), or download all documents at home for offline use.
- Annual subscription based login, so you aren't paying full price for a publication 1 week before it expires.
- Night-time mode on iPad to reduce brightness.
Use must be in accordance with applicable aviation regulations.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
See http://ozrunways.com FAQ for details.
What's New in Version 5.3.2
Fix some flight plan points (e.g. 'AD') selecting a duplicate far away when 2+ regions selected in Settings > Databases.
Smaller, faster database updates
Easier download of maps
Better on-demand map loading
SkyVector global map support
Latin America region
Portuguese & Spanish translations
I have tried OzRunways and two of its competitors. I prefer OzRunways because it is more stable and ( for me) more intuitive.
Frankly, it does everything,and more, I need to fly VFR or IFR, except it doesnt display Garmin 345 ADSB traffic. It could, even if Garmin wont cooperate, as the Garmin bluetooth ADSB feed protocol is not hard to reverse engineer. Hopefully OzRunway team will do so.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 18 July 2016
- Version: 5.3.2
- Size: 61.9 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, Indonesian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: OzRunways Pty. Ltd.
- © OzRunways Pty. Ltd. 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Private / VFR$139.99
- Professional / IFR$199.99
- Australia Premium$229.99
- New Zealand VFR$169.99
- New Zealand IFR$269.99
- Africa & Middle East$159.99