The OzWelfare App is a condensed version of the twelfth biennial welfare report of the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare (AIHW). This report provides a comprehensive overview of the wellbeing of specific population groups in Australia, including diversity and disadvantage, as well as welfare spending and the welfare workforce.
The App allows you to compile a list of your favourite topics for future reference. It also contains a glossary for your easy reference. The App includes a set of ten multiple choice questions to test your knowledge, drawn from a bank of questions based on the statistics and information contained within the App. Each question contains a hint option which takes you to where the information is listed in the App.
The AIHW is a major national agency set up by the Australian Government under the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare Act to provide reliable, regular and relevant information and statistics on Australia's health and welfare.
* This version contains the latest facts from the 12th biennial welfare report from the AIHW.
* Updated UI
* Inline glossary definitions
* Support for iPad Pro
- Australian Institute of Health and Welfare
- 88.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Australian Institute of Health and Welfare
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.