The PADI App provides divers a new way to experience the underwater world – on the go, whenever and wherever they need it. With the revamped PADI App you can locate PADI Dive Centers and Resorts, dive sites, log your dives, keep up to date on scuba news, access your PADI eCards™ and much more:
• Locate dive shops and dive sites with local weather conditions
• Use dive tools such as checklists, reminders, knots and hand signals
• Read about top dive destinations
• View social and news feeds
• Access your PADI eCards
• Get information on PADI courses
• Log dives within ScubaEarth®
• Access the PADI Pros’ Site
• Access PADI Gear collections
Live the dive lifestyle and explore the underwater world – 24/7.
Minor Enhancements & Performance Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
iPad / iPad Pro support.
It's a great app, I love using it and is very useful in finding information and events near by.
I wish it just had iPad support - landscape mode. So I can use the app efficiently on my iPad. I also have an iPad Pro, so support for that would be a huge bonus! I like the layout and and the arrangement of everything but the app does start to feel a bit out dated especially when going through the various menus.
All in all, iPad support (iPad Pro support would be amazing), and a refresh of some of the menus / settings / and icons - kinda feels out dated. Thanks.
Almost 1 star
This app is riddled with problems.
It's out of date and hasn't been optomised for more recent versions of iOS.
There is no way to edit your dives (have to go to the scubaearth website to do that).
It's incredibly slow.
Can't copy a dive.
No way to choose between metric or imperial (this should be optional when entering data, and converted to the users preference)
Many of the options on the home screen kick you out of the app to a non functioning or slow loading webpage.
The PADI e-card would make a great addition to the iOS wallet.
Dive location distances are listed in miles rather than kilometers.
I could go on and on with the faults and issues I expect more from world's largest recreational diving membership and diver training organization (taken from the wiki).
Great needs updating !
Trying to log my dives and go back into look at the tank pressure start and end and nothing has been saved when I know I have entered it. Also when logging each dive it changes to imperial when metric was selected. Really annoying small updates required so that we can look back on the tank usage. How do you add a Buddy as well. Programmers not very active with this app. It’s a shame as it could be useful.
- PADI Americas, Inc.
- 33.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PADI Americas, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.