Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pages is the most beautiful word processor you’ve ever seen on a mobile device. This powerful word processor helps you create gorgeous reports, resumes, and documents in minutes. Pages has been designed exclusively for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch with support for Multi-Touch gestures and Smart Zoom.
Get a quick start by using one of over 60 Apple-designed templates. Or use a blank document and easily add text, images, shapes, and more with a few taps. Then format using beautiful preset styles and fonts. And use advanced features like change tracking, comments, and highlights to easily review changes in a document.
With iCloud built in, your documents are kept up to date across all your devices. You can instantly share a document using just a link, giving others the latest version and the ability to edit it directly from www.icloud.com using a Mac or PC browser.
Pages 2.0 is updated with a stunning new design and improved performance. And with a new unified file format across Mac, iOS, and web, your documents are consistently beautiful everywhere you open them.
Get started quickly
• Choose from over 60 Apple-designed templates to instantly create beautiful reports, resumes, cards, and posters
• Import and edit Microsoft Word and plain text files using Mail, a WebDAV service, or iTunes File Sharing
• Quickly browse your document using the page navigator and see a thumbnail preview of each page
• Turn on Coaching Tips for guided in-app help
Create beautiful documents
• Write and edit documents using the onscreen keyboard or a wireless keyboard with Bluetooth
• Format your document with gorgeous styles, fonts, and textures
• Your most important text formatting options are right in your keyboard, and always just a tap or two away
• Easily add images and video to your document using the Media Browser
• Use auto-text wrap to flow text around images
• Animate data with new interactive column, bar, scatter, and bubble charts
• Organize your data easily in tables
Advanced writing tools
• Turn on change tracking to mark up a document as you edit it
• Use comments and highlights to share ideas and feedback with others
• Create footnotes and endnotes and view word counts with character, paragraph, and page counts
• Automatic list making and spellchecking
• Create and view impressive 2D, 3D, and interactive bar, line, area, and pie charts
• Use Undo to go back through your previous changes
• Turn on iCloud so your documents are automatically available on your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iCloud.com
• Access and edit your documents from a Mac or PC browser at www.icloud.com with Pages for iCloud beta
• Pages automatically saves your documents as you make changes
Share your work
• Use AirDrop to send your document to anyone nearby
• Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter, or Facebook
• Anyone with a shared document link will always have access to the latest version of the document and can edit it with you at iCloud.com using Pages for iCloud beta
• Export your document in ePub, Microsoft Word, and PDF format
• Use “Open in Another App” to copy documents to apps such as Dropbox
• Print wirelessly with AirPrint, including page range selection, number of copies, and two-sided printing
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
Pages does not include support for some Chinese, Japanese, or Korean (CJK) text input features such as vertical text.
Pages for iCloud beta is currently available in English only.
What's New in Version 2.2.1
This update contains stability improvements and bug fixes.
What’s New in Pages 2.2
• New "view only" setting lets you share documents you want others to view but not edit
• Search documents by name
• Inline images and shapes in table cells are preserved on import
• Better placement of inserted and pasted objects
• New Arabic and Hebrew templates
• Improved support for bi-directional text
• Word count for Hebrew
• Improved ePub export
• Control the z-order of bubble chart labels
• Usability improvements
Dodgy clipboard in pages.
Since updating to IOS 7.1, pages clip board is most often unresponsive, laggardly and lacks any cognitive control, I have noticed this since last Friday and have tried to sort it since Saturday-rang help desk and they told me to reset ipad, did so, then spent two days sorting personal settings, clipboard still the same. Monday went to chadstone as no genius store in melbourne city ain't that smart, cost almost $50 in cab fares, their geniuses put me through their processes, whilst helping genius polite, hey they ain't geniuses, we delete pages app then re-install, same problem, then told me to wait for a possible and maybe probable update, although to be fair they discovered clip board works ok in notes so only specific to pages under iOS 7.1 which seems to have other less specific problems. So hey you "genie wusses" Tarzan say fix, fix now, I believe clipboard to be essential to pages. Have now discovered that Undo is also faulty, why are you crippling a purchased product. More on that that bug, if you double tap quickly you have some but not fine control and and the magnifying lens is now rectangular and is 2/3's obliterated by user's finger, as well a grey rectangular row is briefly flashed onscreen at point of contact. And sometimes a mini version of this is left behind..
Just upgraded to version 2.2 and still have same problem. Finally version 2.2.1 delivers, I had almost given up hope. Ta
Update and see the changes
OMG before on pages it was slow and I my work would disappear.......
But now it is sooooo fast and I haven't lost any work since I updated it today.
Thanks you apple you have just made pages my number 1 app.
Still Won't Open
Just downloaded Pages 2.2.1 onto IOS7.1 and it still won't open. To say I'm frustrated is an understatement. Already tried a complete reinstall from iCloud without success. Please get it right Apple staff.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 22 April 2014
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 276 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Apple Pty Limited
- © 2010 - 2014 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.