This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Pages is the most beautiful word processor you’ve ever seen on a mobile device. This powerful word processor helps you create gorgeous reports, CVs and documents in minutes. Pages has been designed exclusively for the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch with support for Multi-Touch gestures and Smart Zoom.
Get a quick start by using one of over 60 Apple-designed templates. Or use a blank document and easily add text, images, shapes and more with a few taps. Then format using beautiful preset styles and fonts. And use advanced features like change tracking, comments and highlights to easily review changes in a document.
With iCloud built in, your documents are kept up to date across all your devices. And with real-time collaboration, your team will be able to work together at the same time on a Mac, iPad, iPhone or iPod touch — even on a PC using iWork for iCloud.
Collaborate with others at the same time
• With the release of real-time collaboration, your whole team can work together on a document at the same time
• Collaboration is built directly into Pages on the Mac, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
• PC users can collaborate too, using Pages for iCloud
• Share your document publicly or with specific people
• You can easily see who’s currently in the document with you
• View other people’s cursors to follow their edits
Get started quickly
• Choose from over 60 Apple-designed templates to instantly create beautiful reports, CVs, cards and posters
• Import and edit Microsoft Word and text files
Create beautiful documents
• Format your document with gorgeous styles, fonts and textures
• Enhance your document with a library of over 500 editable shapes
• Easily add images and video to your document
• Use auto-text wrap to flow text around images
• Organise your data easily in tables
• Add comments and join threaded conversations
• Turn on change tracking to mark up a document as you edit it
• Add bookmarks to easily link from one part of your document to another
• Create and view impressive bar, line, area and pie charts
• Add linked text boxes so text easily flows from one place to another
• Create footnotes and endnotes and view word counts with character, paragraph and page counts
• Automatic list making and spellchecking
• Add elegant mathematical equations using LaTeX or MathML notation
• Quickly open password-protected documents using Touch ID
• Turn on iCloud so your documents are automatically available on your Mac, iPad, iPhone or iPod touch, and from iCloud.com
• Access and edit your documents from a Mac or PC browser at www.icloud.com with Pages for iCloud
Share a copy of your work
• Use AirDrop to send your document to anyone nearby
• Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter or Facebook
• Export your document in ePub, Microsoft Word and PDF format
• Use “Open in Another App” to copy documents to apps such as Dropbox
• Print wirelessly with AirPrint, including page range selection, number of copies and two-sided printing
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
Pages does not include support for some Chinese, Japanese or Korean (CJK) text input features such as vertical text.
What's New in Version 3.3
• Redesigned document manager makes it easier to access files stored in iCloud Drive or with third-party storage providers
• On iPad, drag and drop text, images and more between Pages and other apps
• Work more efficiently on iPad using Slide Over, Split View and the new Dock
• Quickly access and organise your documents using the new Files app
• Use Unite, Intersect, Subtract and Exclude commands to create new shapes
• Use Align, Distribute, Flip Vertical and Flip Horizontal commands to quickly arrange objects
• Support for Break Apart command for complex shapes from the shapes library
• Select a paragraph of text with a triple tap gesture
• Improved PDF export lets you view a document’s table of contents in the sidebar in PDF viewer apps
• Performance and stability improvements
Please fix this !
I have loved this app since I started using it !!
I use it everyday for multiple areas of my life. I find it really useful and efficient and effective.
I honestly felt that before it was worth a 5-star rating but now it’s a 2-star for the following reason.
I store my documents in the cloud as a backup and also in case I need something on my phone
But with your recent update you have changed the editing options for when it isn’t connected to the internet.
THIS IS IMMENSELY FRUSTRATING !!!
I used to be able to edit documents offline, exit out of the document, into another document and edit it, then exit out of that document and go back into the first document to keep editing it. THIS WAS EXTREMELY USEFUL, AS I HAVE INFORMATION IN MULTIPLE DOCUMENTS THAT GETS TRANSFERRED OVER ALL THE TIME. BUT I AM ALSO OFTEN IN AREAS WITHOUT SERVICE AND THEREFORE IM NOT CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET
PLEASE RESTORE IT SO THAT I CAN CONTINUE TO STORE MY DOCUMENTS IN THE CLOUD BUT CAN ALSO CONTINUE TO EDIT AND EXIT AND RE-ENTER AND EDIT THEM WHEN OFFLINE !!!
THIS WOULD BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED !!!
I love pages and I had it on my iPad for years, I more recently downloaded it onto my phone. Pages was working beautifully but now it seems to have gotten a bug.
So what happens is I click the plus to add another document and then it clicks the plus but nothing happens. This is quite annoying and frustrating, I am keen to get it working. I hope this will fix on it’s own or you will get it fixed. The documents I already have are working perfectly though.
I will give it a 4 star rating because I can’t expect the app to work 100% perfect all the time.
iOS upgrade is a disaster!
Since upgrading to iOS 11 my Pages app has gone downhill. 14 of my documents will not open anymore. Nor can they be copied, moved or deleted. Pages says they don’t exist but their icons are still visible. When I tried to copy them an error message says they don’t exist. When I try to recreate them Pages says I can’t because “that name is already taken” So, they don’t exist but I can’t replace them with new files with the same name. What was once a great app is now just a mess of problems. The new file system is unnecessarily vague and complicated. Please fix this app. It used to be great.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 19 September 2017
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 432 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Apple Pty Limited
- © 2010 - 2017 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular and iPod touch.