Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pages is the most beautiful word processor you’ve ever seen on a mobile device. This powerful word processor helps you create gorgeous reports, resumes, and documents in minutes. Pages has been designed exclusively for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch with support for Multi-Touch gestures and Smart Zoom.
Get a quick start by using one of over 60 Apple-designed templates. Or use a blank document and easily add text, images, shapes, and more with a few taps. Then format using beautiful preset styles and fonts. And use advanced features like change tracking, comments, and highlights to easily review changes in a document.
With iCloud built in, your documents are kept up to date across all your devices. You can instantly share a document using just a link, giving others the latest version and the ability to edit it directly from www.icloud.com using a Mac or PC browser.
Pages 2.0 is updated with a stunning new design and improved performance. And with a new unified file format across Mac, iOS, and web, your documents are consistently beautiful everywhere you open them.
Get started quickly
• Choose from over 60 Apple-designed templates to instantly create beautiful reports, resumes, cards, and posters
• Import and edit Microsoft Word and plain text files using Mail, a WebDAV service, or iTunes File Sharing
• Quickly browse your document using the page navigator and see a thumbnail preview of each page
• Turn on Coaching Tips for guided in-app help
Create beautiful documents
• Write and edit documents using the onscreen keyboard or a wireless keyboard with Bluetooth
• Format your document with gorgeous styles, fonts, and textures
• Your most important text formatting options are right in your keyboard, and always just a tap or two away
• Easily add images and video to your document using the Media Browser
• Use auto-text wrap to flow text around images
• Animate data with new interactive column, bar, scatter, and bubble charts
• Organize your data easily in tables
Advanced writing tools
• Turn on change tracking to mark up a document as you edit it
• Use comments and highlights to share ideas and feedback with others
• Create footnotes and endnotes and view word counts with character, paragraph, and page counts
• Automatic list making and spellchecking
• Create and view impressive 2D, 3D, and interactive bar, line, area, and pie charts
• Use Undo to go back through your previous changes
• Turn on iCloud so your documents are automatically available on your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iCloud.com
• Access and edit your documents from a Mac or PC browser at www.icloud.com with Pages for iCloud beta
• Pages automatically saves your documents as you make changes
Share your work
• Use AirDrop to send your document to anyone nearby
• Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter, or Facebook
• Anyone with a shared document link will always have access to the latest version of the document and can edit it with you at iCloud.com using Pages for iCloud beta
• Export your document in ePub, Microsoft Word, and PDF format
• Use “Open in Another App” to copy documents to apps such as Dropbox
• Print wirelessly with AirPrint, including page range selection, number of copies, and two-sided printing
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
Pages does not include support for some Chinese, Japanese, or Korean (CJK) text input features such as vertical text.
Pages for iCloud beta is currently available in English only.
What's New in Version 2.5.5
This update contains stability improvements and bug fixes.
Help what has happened
Since last upgrade I have lost every document I had on pages & also cannot upload in or transfer out documents, it simply freezes mid transfer. I have used this app for years regularly for work, study & play & was very happy but no more & so will likely delete if not fixed soon & look for new app or move to using a tablet. I also elected not to use iCloud for storage as I back up on my PC rather than use cloud, as I would need to purchase more space given what I did use this app for...is this perhaps where all my documents went & I can't get them back unless I am forced to elect to use iCloud? Cant find any feedback from app developers. Does anyone know?. WARNING / word of advice from a prolific user of this app....do not purchase this app currently unless the bugs are fixed...it is not working to expected spec in a big way
I've just updated to the latest version and have found multiple small but highly irritating bugs. I use pages constantly for uni, generally in the notes format, and have been highly happy with the program until now. Every time I attempt to change the cursor to a different line, even if it is the one above, the whole page bounces up and down and the keyboard disappears. Often for no reason I am unable to indent or outdent any further with dot points even when the full number of indents or outdents hasn't been filled. Lastly the whole system seems slower and unable to keep up with fast paced typing. I'm really not satisfied.
Good but could be better still!
Why do I always have to scroll up to search for a document? The search bar should follow down as one scrolls down or when one is taken to a part of the folder by a search, then after opening a document and then closing it again (as it's the wrong document being searched for) only to have to go all the way up to the top again to repeat the search. Very very tedious.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 15 September 2015
- Version: 2.5.5
- Size: 279 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Apple Pty Limited
- © 2010 - 2015 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.