"Puzzle Game of the Year" - Pocket Tactics.
"Paint It Back looks great, has fun and clever puzzles, and just plain feels good to play."- Touch Arcade, 4.5 / 5.
"Wait, what time is it? I missed dinner and breakfast? It’s hard to put this one down." - 148Apps, 4.5 / 5.
The art has disappeared from the gallery! Can you paint it back?
Recreate lost paintings by using your mind!
Use logic as your paintbrush to solve each painting's unique puzzle!
*** The first 75 paintings are free!
*** Never any extra purchases of coins, cheats, power-ups, or whatever!
*** Everything in the game can be unlocked with just one purchase!
• 150+ paintings to solve!
• 16 rooms to unlock!
• 20 achievements!
• Play at your own pace!
• 6 player profiles on one device (the whole family can play!)
• Universal app: play on iPad/iPhone/iTouch.
• iCloud sync: play on one iDevice, continue on another.
• iPad: play in either landscape or portrait mode.
• Endless "Mystery Masterpiece" challenge mode.
• Works with MFi game controllers.
• Logic puzzles similar to nonograms, picross, paint by numbers and griddlers.
• Hours of puzzley fun for the whole family!
******************* CONTACT ME **********************
If you have any questions, comments, problems, etc. please send them to email@example.com. Especially if you find a bug or error - then I can get it fixed!
- Added two new paintings to the room 2016 US Election - "Mike Pence" and "Tim Kaine."
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
The best picross game on the app store
Great game with excellent replayability. The puzzles are the perfect level of challenging but is still relaxed and stress-free on top of being really interesting designs. The controls are really intuitive. I’ve played this game on and off for years and it’s definitely worth paying to unlock the rest of the levels. My only problem is that I wish there were new rooms added
One of the best Picross style games I've played. The game mechanics work well and the art/puzzles are humorous and challenging enough, with three levels of difficulty to keep you going for a while. Well worth the $5 price tag for the extra rooms for hours of enjoyment.
It’s really good!
I’ve been playing this game for ages now, and enjoyed it so much and decided to pay for it. It was so worth the money! But then i got a new phone and when i press restore purchases it doesn’t work, so until that’s somehow fixed if it can be, i’m rating it a 4 yeet.
- Casual Labs LLC
- 118.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Casual Labs LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock full game $4.49
- Unlock Part 1 $1.49
- Unlock Part 2 $1.49
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.