By PairShare, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Select music on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch and stream it live with another iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, using Bluetooth.
- "PAIR" your device and "SHARE" your Music.
- STREAM and SHARE music in perfect harmony with a friend.
- REMOTE CONTROL feature lets you control music play on the remote device.
- VOICE INTERCOM activates when music is stopped.
To share music, users simply create a “Sharelist” and use the app’s auto scan feature to find nearby friends to stream music with. Both users can listen to the same song, view the Sharelist, album art and song information, and can also switch back and forth between Sharelists. Activate the “remote control” feature and either user can adjust the music stream on the remote Sharelist in real time. Headset controls have been activated to stop, start, adjust volume and advance to the next song which further adds to an optimal music share experience. The app even “auto reconnects” if users go in and out of the listening range.
PairShare works great for activities like hiking, biking, on a train, studying at the library, or any situation where people would like to share their music with a friend.
PairShare was developed based on testing and feedback through numerous focus groups to identify key features users would want, resulting in PairShare being the top-selling app in its niche.
SHARE YOUR MUSIC WITHOUT SHARING YOUR HEADSET.
Cost is $0.99 for the full version.
- Select a music ShareList for you and your friend to listen to.
- Auto-scan to connect with nearby friends.
- Connects over Bluetooth up to 300 feet.
- View friend's album art, song title, album and artist.
- Auto-play (Shuffle or Loop) your music ShareList once connected.
- Swipe to switch back and forth between listening to your music or your friends.
- Remote control allows listeners to select and switch to playing other songs on the remote Sharelist.
- Headset control allows for stop, start, volume and click to advance to the next song.
- Auto reconnect ensures continued enjoyment.
- Voice Chat Intercom allows you to communicate when music is stopped and without pulling your earbuds. Perfect for hiking and biking.
- Swipe-Play provides "auto play" of songs as you swipe screens, allowing you to easily switch between you and your friend's music while on the go.
- Coming soon: share shuffle and more.
- iPhone (3G or newer), iPod Touch (2nd gen or newer)
- iPad (1st gen or newer)
- iOS 4.1 or later
- Bluetooth enabled
- Other device must have PairShare installed
- Disable wifi for best performance
What's New in Version 2.30(154)
Now PairShare supports Podcasts and DRM Free Audiobooks!
Select the "More" tab in the ShareList picker to include a Podcast or Audiobook in your ShareList.
The pairing works well. The wife cannot listen to music on the car stereo due to tinnitus but she can listen to music using headphones. So the solution, play ipod music through the stereo and pair with another ipod so the wife can listen to the same music via headphones. Works very well, plays in perfect sync and makes the wife and myself happy. Just needs a shuffle function and a few other slight improvements to music selection.
- Category: Music
- Updated: 24 March 2012
- Version: 2.30(154)
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese
- Seller: PairShare, LLC
- © 2011 PairShare, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- "PLAY UNLIMITED SONGS"$1.49