The palliAGEDgp app is an easy memory prompt to guide GPs in the delivery of good palliative care for their older patients. The application directs users through key clinical processes, recommended at various points of the patient’s trajectory. palliAGEDgp promotes best practice by providing a structured approach to supporting patients and their family in the last year of life.
The application offers:
1. A step-by-step approach to patient care at 3 time distinct time points of the patient’s palliative trajectory:
a. All of your older patients
b. As things change
c. When your patient is dying
2. Links with resources to supplement engagement with the patient and their family members
3. Short cut button to ‘Prescribing Guidance’ at the end of life on the Home menu screen
- Morton Blacketer Pty Ltd
- 71.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Morton Blacketer Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.