The palliAGEDnurse app is an easy memory prompt to guide nurses in the delivery of good palliative care for their older patients. The application directs users through key clinical processes, recommended at various points of the patient’s trajectory. palliAGEDnurse promotes best practice by providing a structured approach to supporting patients and their family in the last year of life.
The application offers:
1. A step-by-step approach to patient care including a description of the palliative approach framework and 3
key care processes relating to the patient’s palliative journey:
a. Advance Care Planning
b. Palliative Care Case Conference
c. Terminal Care Planning
2. Links with resources to supplement engagement with the patient and their family members
- Morton Blacketer Pty Ltd
- 71.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © 2016 Morton Blacketer Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.