Palliative Care ACT is the representative voice of palliative care in the ACT. Formed in 1985, we are a not for profit community based organisation, a registered charity. Our mission is to influence, foster and promote the delivery of quality care at end of life for all and to offer compassion and support to those with a life limiting illness, their carers and families. We are neither a hospital
We aim to:
· promote palliative care in the community
· provide education in aspects of palliative care
· deliver volunteer palliative care services to support clients and their families with care, compassion, respect and dignity
· advocate for, and promote provision of best quality palliative care services; and
· support other like minded organisations through partnerships and collaboration.
- Who is the main target of this app?
Anybody interested in palliative care. May included, Patients/ families, carers and medical professionals
- What is the purpose of this app?
To enable people quick and easy access to information on palliative care when they are not in front of a computer.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.