Touch, Smash, and Remember prime numbers the fun way!
Prime numbers - numbers that have only two divisors, 1 and itself.
Panasonic Prime Smash! is a new type of game that enables a fun way to learn prime numbers, the mystic numbers also known as the “atom of numbers”
“RiSuPia” Official Application
How to play
If the number on balls flying in the air is a prime number, then “touch” it to earn points. If not, then “smash” it to divide the number until it becomes a prime number, and then “touch” it.
As you go through the games, the speed, the number and digit number of the balls change and increase the difficulty of the game.
Earn more points with continuous tricks and particular number combinations!
- Simple rules and a new feeling “smash” gesture
- Multi-touch interaction for multiple players to enjoy the game with both hands
- “Fun Facts” contents to deepen your knowledge of prime numbers
- Game Center support with leaderboards! Compare your scores with people all over the world!
What is “RiSuPia”?
The beauty of arithmetic and mathematics hidden in nature. The fun in natural science in daily life. RiSuPia is a hands-on museum that enables you to experience the fascination of science of mathematics.
RiSuPia: Tokyo, Japan / Hanoi, Vietnam
- Full renewal, compatible with iOS 11
- Compatible with iPhone
- New mode adding 4 digit prime appeared
Ratings and Reviews
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.