By Nuance Communications
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PaperPort Notes is a digital note taking tool for the iPad that is transforming the way people create and share information. Now you can combine documents, web content, audio, typed text as well as hand written notes into a single document that you can easily organize and share with anyone.
PaperPort Notes brings you a complete note taking experience on the iPad that you won't want to ever be without.
• Quickly take typed and/or free hand notes
• Leverage Dragon voice recognition to capture your ideas and notes simply by speaking
• Convert scanned documents from the camera or photo albumn into editable text using the Nuance OmniPage Cloud service
• Leverage powerful annotative tools to quickly mark up documents
• Never miss another detail by adding audio page by page within your notes
• Combine full documents, individual pages, content from the web and notes into a single document.
• Powerful search, copy/paste, reordering and bookmarking tools allow you to quickly navigate your notes while staying organized
• Access and share content using your favorite cloud storage services
• PaperPort Anywhere connector provides access to files stored online or within PaperPort Desktop
• Much more... Follow us on twitter for tips and updates @PaperPortNotes
What's New in Version 2.1.1
-64 Bit support
-Bug fixes related to backup & restore
-Implementation of Crashlytics to help us improve the App
would be amazing - if it did not crash
This is a really handy app for my child with ASD who cannot write - but can type. The only problem is it crashes when I try and print and when I try and import a PDF from Drop Box. PLease please please update it - you guys could really be onto something here for all of us in the special educaiton community - no other app can match it (if it worked). Thanks
I was just thinking about creating an app like this thanks it has been a great help for my learning
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 27 March 2014
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 12.9 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Nuance Communications
- © 2013 Nuance Communications, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.