Award-winning Park Math teaches early math concepts based on Common Core State Standards. Learn numbers, counting, addition, subtraction, sorting and patterns and more through 7 fun, educational activities. AGES: 2-6.
3 Levels for Preschool, Kindergarten and First Grade
- Level 1: Count up to 20; addition/subtraction with numbers up to 5
- Level 2: Count up to 50; addition/subtraction with numbers up to 10
- Level 3: Count up to 100; addition/subtraction with numbers up to 20
- NUMBERS: Count up to 50 as a rabbit swings
- COUNTING: Feed a hippo the correct number of food items
- ADDITION: Learn how to add by helping ducks climb to the top of a slide
- SUBTRACTION: Learn how to subtract as apples fall from a tree
- GREATER THAN/LESS THAN: Balance a seesaw by adding and subtracting mice
- PATTERNS: Complete the pattern in the sandbox with the correct toy
- SORTING: Order the dogs from small to large or place numbers into sequence
- Parents’ Choice Silver Award - Parents’ Choice Foundation
- iLounge Best Kids’ App of the Year
- Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Award
TIPS FOR PARENTS
There are 2 ways to navigate to different activities:
1) Swipe Blue Bear to make him skate forward or backward
2) Touch the kite and select an activity
COMMON CORE STANDARDS: K.CC.1, K.CC.6, K.OA.1, K.OA.2, K.OA.5, K.MD.2, K.MD.3, 1.OA.1, 1.OA.6
ABOUT DUCK DUCK MOOSE
(A wholly-owned subsidiary of Khan Academy)
Duck Duck Moose, an award-winning creator of educational mobile apps for families, is a passionate team of engineers, artists, designers, and educators. Founded in 2008, the company has created 21 top-selling titles and has received 21 Parents’ Choice Awards, 18 Children’s Technology Review Awards, 12 Tech with Kids’ Best Pick App Awards, and a KAPi award for “Best Children’s App” at the International Consumer Electronics Show.
Khan Academy is a nonprofit with a mission to provide a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere. Duck Duck Moose is now part of the Khan Academy family. Like all Khan Academy offerings, all Duck Duck Moose apps are now free, without ads or subscriptions. We rely on our community of volunteers and donors. Get involved today at www.duckduckmoose.com/about.
Check out the Khan Academy app to learn and practice all kinds of topics for elementary school through college and beyond.
We’d love to hear from you! Visit us at www.duckduckmoose.com or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duck Duck Moose has joined Khan Academy, a nonprofit with a mission to provide a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere. We’d like to thank you for supporting us. Without you, we wouldn't have attained this exciting next stage of growth. Now that we’re part of Khan Academy, all Duck Duck Moose apps are available for free to anyone, anywhere. Download any apps you might be missing, share our news and learn more about getting involved at www.duckduckmoose.com/about.
Bug fixes and graphic updates.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for pre-schoolers
This is such a great app!! My 3.5 yo loves it and her counting has already improved in the week since I downloaded it. She really likes the adding subtracting games and I can't believe how quickly she is learning these skills!
Great maths app
My children love this games. Thr is a lot of counting so eventhough it's targeted for school age kids my 2 yo with speech delay has started counting up to 6 since using this app. One annoying bit is my kids tend to swipe to the next activity b4 finishing the activity we r working on.
We have a few games by DDM and this is the best yet. Alot more educational but still fun. Would definitely recommend.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.