Let your dog stay with a real family while you're away. Or find a loving pet minder who comes to your home to feed the cats.
Pawshake connects pet parents with thousands of trusted and fully insured sitters in Australia.
To get started, download the app and find a loving sitter for your furkid today.
Find a trusted sitter in your area:
• Browse five-star-rated pet sitters in your neighbourhood.
• Learn about their experience and qualifications.
• Request a free meet & greet (no subscription fees!).
• Found the perfect match? Book and pay straight from your mobile device.
• Write a review to help other pet parents to find a great sitter.
Peace of mind for pet parents:
• Vetted and fully insured pet sitters.
• 24/7 customer support and local community managers.
• Check reviews and find the perfect match for your dog or cat.
• Get daily photo updates of your pet while you’re away.
• Share photos of the greatest moments with your pets.
• Enjoy photos of other members on the amazing Wall of Paws.
Convenience for pet sitters:
• Accept or decline bookings on the go.
• Check and manage upcoming reservations.
• Instant notifications and alerts (check out the friendly woof!).
• Fast and reliable messaging system.
• One-click photo sharing and photo update reminders.
• Update your calendar and availability.
• Edit profile, photos and description.
• Easy access to contact information and message history.
Pet parents rely on Pawshake for home dog boarding, dog sitting, doggy day care, dog walking, cat sitting, small animal sitting and house sitting services. Pawshake sitters are pet lovers who will look after your pet just like you would.
Download the app to find a loving sitter today.
Learn more about Pawshake by going to Pawshake.com.au.
Thank you for using Pawshake.
Please update the app for new features and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Lots of problems
Good service to connect sitters and pet owners. BUT the app constantly crashes, poor customer service from Pawshake, money for a service is taken immediately but when the sitter cancels it takes weeks for your money to be refunded, no flexibility to offer special prices. Pawshake constantly deactivate your account with 15 possible reasons why but don’t actually tell you the reason. Very frustrating app and customer service. Try Madpaws instead
Works well but could be better
I like the ease of communicating with clients and updating bookings on the app.
As a pet sitter however it would be great to be able to advertise additional services without having to constantly change my prices. Clients don’t always book when you expect them too so then I’m left having to arrange something extra with my client if they have a lot of animals or unusual animals that need extra care.
Prepare for frequent error messages that offer no help on how to rectify. Prepare for load times that make you question whether you have any access to internet. Prepare for weird generic messages the word “woof” incorporated into the copy.
This app seems like it needs some usability live and Ux research. It’s punishing. But it’s worth it because some of the carers are really good. I wish I could filter by ‘professional trainer’. But that’s miles ahead of some of the basic ux love that this app needs. Baby steps. This app / service has potential.
- Pawshake, Inc.
- 249.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Pawshake
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.