PayPal Here™ for iPad – Get Paid Anywhere
By PayPal, an eBay Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Accept Visa and MasterCard credit and debit cards, send invoices and get paid with PayPal, anywhere you do business. The free PayPal Here app pairs by bluetooth to the PayPal Chip and PIN card reader to accept card payments simply and securely.
KEY BENEFITS OF PAYPAL HERE
• Accept payments quickly and securely
• Offer your customers a range of payment methods, MasterCard and Visa, invoice and PayPal.
• Take payments wherever you do business.
• No monthly fees, or long-term commitments
• PayPal Here is part of PayPal’s complete business solution – your face-to-face, online and eBay sales arrive into one central PayPal account.
FASTER AND EASIER
You’ll pay just $139 for the Chip and PIN card reader and only be charged 1.95% for the transactions through the reader, or PayPal payments.
Invoices are charged at 2.4% + $0.30 per transaction, and card payments manually entered into the app are charged at 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction.
PAYPAL HERE FEATURES
• Charge a flat amount or itemise an order.
• Set up a product list to make order entry faster and easier.
• Offer discounts.
• SMS or email receipts.
• Process full or partial refunds.
• Give employees partial access to your PayPal account so they can accept payments for you.
SECURITY IS BUILT IN
PayPal Here is backed by world-class risk management and 24/7 fraud monitoring and the card reader uses advanced Chip and PIN technology.
1800 323 891 Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm AEST.
The PayPal Here card reader is provided by PayPal Payments Pte. Ltd. (ABN 64 816 791 531), a Singaporean company. The PayPal service is provided by PayPal Australia Pty Limited (ABN 93 111 195 389) which holds Australian Financial Services Licence number 304962. Any information provided is general only and does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please read and consider the Combined Financial Services Guide and Product Disclosure Statement before acquiring or using the service.
What's New in Version 2.4.2
* New sales reports chart to visually analyse your business
* Previously logged in accounts are now stored in the settings panel on the login screen
* Bug fixes and improvements
Love being able to use this in my iPad without a card reader