PayPal Here™ : Mobile Point Of Sale (POS)
By PayPal, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tap and Go or Chip and PIN. The choice is yours.
Accept Visa and MasterCard credit and debit cards, send invoices and get paid with PayPal, anywhere you do business. The free PayPal Here app pairs by Bluetooth to the PayPal Here card reader to accept card payments simply and securely.
WHY PAYPAL HERE?
• Accept MasterCard, Visa and PayPal payments quickly and securely.
• Invoice customers from your mobile or tablet.
• Take payments wherever you do business.
• Enjoy no monthly fees or long-term commitments.*
PayPal Here is part of PayPal’s complete business solution – your face-to-face, online and eBay sales, and invoice payments arrive into one central PayPal account.
FASTER AND EASIER
Buy the Tap and Go card reader for $149 or the Chip and PIN card reader for $99 and pay just 1.95% per transaction for card payments through the reader and PayPal check-in payments.
Invoices are 2.6% + $0.30 per transaction, and card payments manually entered into the app are 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction.*
PAYPAL HERE FEATURES
• Charge a flat amount or itemise an order.
• Set up a product list to make order entry faster and easier.
• Offer discounts.
• SMS or email receipts.
• Process full or partial refunds.
• Give employees access to your PayPal account so they can accept payments for you.
SECURITY IS BUILT IN
PayPal Here is backed by world-class risk management and 24/7 fraud monitoring and the card reader uses advanced Chip and PIN technology.
1800 323 891 Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm AEST.
*Other fees may apply. The PayPal Here card reader is provided by PayPal Payments Pte. Ltd. (ABN 64 816 791 531), a Singaporean company. The PayPal service is provided by PayPal Australia Pty Limited (ABN 93 111 195 389) which holds Australian Financial Services Licence number 304962. Any information provided is general only and does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please read and consider the Combined Financial Services Guide and Product Disclosure Statement available at www.paypal.com.au before acquiring or using the service.
What's New in Version 2.8.2
Dear beloved customers! In this release we're very excited to introduce the following:
- [New Feature] Save time! Now you can use your fingerprint/Touch ID to log into the app.
- [Fixes] Overall performance improvements.
Update not working
Updated the app and now cannot log in
Works great for me!