People's Choice Credit Union
By People's Choice Credit Union
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
People’s Choice Credit Union’s Mobile Banking is perfect when you need to do your banking on the go. This service is exclusive to People’s Choice Credit Union members. If you’re registered for Internet Banking you will automatically be registered for Mobile Banking.
- With Mobile Banking you can securely and conveniently perform all your day to day banking including:
• Check your account balances
• View your transaction history
• Transfer money from or to your own accounts with People’s Choice Credit Union *
• Transfer money to other membership at People’s Choice Credit Union *
• Transfer money to other financial institutions *
• Pay a bill using BPAY®
• Pay Easy Payments via email address or sms
- Locate branches and ATMs that are closest to you or in a specific suburb or postcode area
- Visit our website
To learn more about mobile banking, please visit: https://www.peopleschoicecu.com.au/tools/mobile/
What's New in Version 3.0
- People’s Choice Secure Code is now live! Authorise payments and secured functions with a tap of a button
- New look App! User Interface has been redesigned and updated
Love this app for banking but previous version was far better
I used to love the previous version of this banking app, it was smooth and easy to navigate and gave me all my accounts at a glance. Now it's not so user friendly. The accounts are all closed and to see transactions I have to open them, but the app runs slightly slower than it used to so the accounts take longer to open up. It's so disappointing for me, Internet banking was so hassle free the way it was in the previous version of the app. I feel like this has gone backwards. Please bring back the previous interface!
Loving the new update
I primarily use this app just to check my account balances and I'm really loving the new look.
Being able to see at a glance what my balance is or was between every transaction helps me immensely with budgeting and keeping track of my money.
Haven't really checked out any of the other features since I seldom use them, but the app more than suffices for very basic online banking.
Was good prior to update
I find it much harder to navigate now, they've completely changed the layout and it's super confusing, I don't like it, the previous version was much better.
I'm also still waiting for a 'pending' transaction section which is able to tell me where the money that hasn't come out of my account yet will go. I've seen that the CommBank app has this option and i would find this super helpful.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 06 September 2016
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 42.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Australian Central Credit Union Ltd
- © 2011 People's Choice Credit Union, a trading name of Australian Central Credit Union Ltd ABN 11 087 651 125 AFSL/ACL 244310
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.