The brand new cTrader App for iOS offers a native and premium mobile trading experience for Forex and CFD traders. Experience cTrader faster, more familiar and easier to use with a seamless sign up and log in process with Facebook, Google or cTrader ID. Get access to all of the most important features as are available in desktop and web, which includes a complete range of order types, technical analysis tools, price alerts, trade statistics, order management settings, symbol watchlists and a variety of settings to customize the platform for your trading on-the-go requirements.
Trade Forex, Metals, Oil, Crypto Currencies, Indices, Stocks from across the world, ETFs and iShares with the Spotware version of cTrader or trade live with one of the leading brokers offering cTrader.
• 26 Time Frames; from one minute to one month
• 50+ indicators; all of the most popular indicators are available
• 4 Chart Types; Candlesticks, Bar Chart, Line Chart, Dots Chart
• Symbol Watchlists; group and save your favorite symbols
• Price Alerts; get notified when a price hits a specified level
• Email Alert Configuration; choose which events you want to know about
• Fluid and Responsive charts; for seamless charting experience
• Market Sentiment Indicator; see how other people are trading
• QuickTrade Mode; responsive one tap trading
• Symbol Trading Schedules; so you know when the market is open and closed
• Detailed Symbol Information; to help you understand the assets your trading
• Links to News Sources; know more about events that effect your trading
• Trade Statistics; review your strategy and performance in detail
• Sign up or Log in with Facebook or Google; fast and convenient
• Trade using Lots or Units; apply settings per asset class
• 22 languages
• A lot more coming soon!
minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This big UI upgrade is a total failure
They say this new version has native UI. I don’t know if they mean those ugly default iOS controls that don’t fit with the app theme.
Just look at the top page control under the navigation bar. Come on, page control is not used for this. It provides no context of what page I am currently on. Change back to the previous version where a top tab bar is being used!!!
Old version was better:
1. Dark colour stream option
2. Fit more pairs on one screen
3. Option for double-tap trade rather than single
4. New version is SLOW when going between screens, loading charts, or switching back to app compared to old version
Latest iteration of the app looks great and with superior connectivity BUT for some reason the ability to add support and resistance to charts has been removed. Likewise the ability to adjust the colour of indicators like moving averages. Essentially undermines all the positive changes so needs resolved ASAP
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.