The PeriCoach App forms part of a medical device system designed to strengthen women's pelvic floor muscles. The app can not be used independently and requires the sensor device. More information can be found at pericoach.com. This is a Class 1 medical device with FDA clearance and CE mark.
- Bluetooth improvements
- User Tips
- Profile Questions
- Technique Monitoring and Feedback
1.5.1 - 1.6.1
- User Interface refresh
- Updates to support new hardware function
- Track your improvement over time with Milestone Measurement exercise sessions
- Stay committed and motivated with a guided 8 week program
- Success message and level up encouragement for consecutive excellent session results
- More consistent date formatting throughout the application
- Bug Fixes
- Analytica Ltd
- 28.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Analytica
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.