By Resorts Tapped LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Perisher is your unique and comprehensive guide to Perisher, all at your fingertips.
• See which runs are groomed and which closed. Locate yourself on the Perisher trail map — not a hard-to-read GPS map.†
• Use Glympse to share your location or see your friends' locations on the trail map.†
• Record your runs and log vertical metres and distance. Display your tracks and replay your runs on the trail map. Email images to friends, post them to Facebook and other social media, or view them in Google Earth. Send your logs to a leaderboard and compare vertical and distance with others at the resort.†
• Find up-to-date information about the mountain, including snow conditions, weather, and snowcam images.
• Get up-to-the-minute lift status information.
• Quickly find information about lessons and other programs and amenities.
• Easily locate and contact key places at the resort with the built in directory.
• Learn about events from the events calendar.
• Get the latest news from Perisher via the resort's Twitter feed and Facebook posts.
† Location and Logging services require a GPS-equipped device. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 7.3
• Updated information about conditions.
Good version one product but don't stop there
I love the Perisher dashboard and how it tracks vertical meters on your trips and how you get the photos automatically linked to your profile.
However, there are a free annoyances.
1. The login is not native to the the app and requires you to go to an external web page
2. Basic things like getting tickets or topping up are not in the app
3. Online chat / support does not work on IOS.
Before my last trip, I bought a three day pass but accidentally selected the wrong start date. There was no record of the transaction on the app and no way for me to amend the mistake.
Luckily I was still at home with access to a Windows PC and I launched a chat session with a Perisher online assistant. They did fix the problem but also said that the "first change is free then it's $50". Really, $50 to change an electronic booking? A bit rich from Perisher and perhaps if they smartened up the app we could avoid all that unpleasantness.
Perisher App is good but could be better
During the winter I use my Perisher App to check the snow conditions and plan my cross-country skiing. I like using the snow cams to see what the snow conditions really look like. Unfortunately I don't feel I don't feel I can trust the written description of the snow conditions. It's generally overly optimistic hype. I'd be keen to see some snow cams on the cross country trails.
Nevertheless, a big thank you to the information provider(s). Your app is a big help to me.
Makes a snow trip even more fun
I use this app for friendly competition with friends and family (although it is a bit tricky to get them all set up on it), to find out where family members are, to check snow cams all winter and see which lifts are open. Unfortunately the written snow descriptions are unreliable and overly optimistic; looking at lift and trail status is more useful. Great app though.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 26 July 2016
- Version: 7.3
- Size: 20.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Resorts Tapped LLC
- © 2010-16 Resorts Tapped LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.