By Resorts Tapped LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Perisher is your unique and comprehensive guide to Perisher, all at your fingertips.
• See which runs are groomed and which closed. Locate yourself on the Perisher trail map — not a hard-to-read GPS map.†
• Use Glympse to share your location or see your friends' locations on the trail map.†
• Record your runs and log vertical metres and distance. Display your tracks and replay your runs on the trail map. Email images to friends, post them to Facebook, or view them in Google Earth. Send your logs to a leaderboard and compare vertical and distance with others at the resort.†
• Find up-to-date information about the mountain, including snow conditions, weather, and snowcam images.
• Get up-to-the-minute lift status information.
• Quickly find information about lessons and other programs and amenities.
• Easily locate and contact key places at the resort with the built in directory.
• Learn about events from the events calendar.
• Get the latest news from Perisher via the resort's Twitter feed and Facebook posts.
† Location and Logging services require a GPS-equipped device. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 6.1
• Corrects minor inaccuracies in information.
Unstable ap. Limited tracking. Can't find u in lots of areas. If u r a variable terrain skier or boarder it will only track about half ur runs. Loses whole days of data. Spits out stupid #'s like 143km/h. Sometimes counts runs twice. Needs a lot of work.
The app crashes within 3 seconds of opening. Could you please fix this? Many thanks
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 23 July 2015
- Version: 6.1
- Size: 16.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Resorts Tapped LLC
- © 2010-15 Resorts Tapped LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.