#1 salon app (and highest user rating) since December 2009
Salon4one is the most complete salon management app for the individual stylist available. You can switch from your iPhone to your iPad for your convenience. Once you buy Salon4one you own it with no monthly fees. We, at Salontechnologies, are hair stylists too and we just want to make life better for you.
If you need a salon app for multiple operators, then see our new Salon Manager app for the iPad.
Salon4one is a salon management app designed for salon owners, chair renters, estheticians, or other hair and nail professionals. It features the tools needed to manage your clients, appointments, color formulations, products, services, cash register, financial reports, and will text and email your appointment reminders. Salon4one requires no Internet access or desktop software. You control everything from your iPhone or iPad!
If you like our app, please support us by writing a review.
- Create new contacts.
- View and save appointments, formulas, photo, and notes for each client.
- Double booking lets you specify an appointment with a gap to work multiple clients and make your day as efficient as possible. The most customizable double booking available.
- Multiple booking allows you to schedule multiple appointments in the same time slot.
- Standing appointments allow for easy creation of recurring appointments.
- Day (15 or 30 minute increments), week, month, and list formats let you choose your viewing style.
- Automatically Text and Email your appointment reminders.
* Hair Color Formulations
- Automatically calculate formula using our patented system. Includes step-by-step instructions, amount of color and developer to use, and processing time.
*** For experienced stylists, you can enter and store your own formulas but selecting 'Custom' and store each formula by date in you clients info for quick and easy viewing.
- Save the formulations for a client and view or edit them easily.
- 16 permanent colorlines supported including: Alfaparf, Aloxxi, Aveda, CHI, Clairol, Goldwell, Koleston, Logics, Majirel, Matrix, Paul Mitchell, Pravana,Redken Schwarzkopf, and Vero. More to come.
- Checkout clients directly from your device. Accept cash, credit, checks, coupons, gift certificates, or a partial payment from each.
- Add additional products and services to each transaction.
- Manage the purchasing and use of gift certificates.
- Manages product inventory from purchases and restocking.
- Daily closeouts keep track of how your business is running.
- Email receipts after accepting payment.
* Products and Services
- Create your own inventory of products and services.
- Organize them into groups for easy reference.
- Services are color coded and customizable for viewing on the calendar.
- Formatted for view on your device.
- Formatted and emailable for larger print viewing.
- Reports include closeout history list, closeout totals (consolidated), product history, product inventory,Credit Payment History, and transaction history.
* Supports iPhone4 high resolution retina images!
* Now universal app with iPad interfaces!
* Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Really disappointed & frustrated
If this actually worked it would be amazing! But it doesn't! It's the only app that seems to have "it all " with no monthly fees as you own it out right! But it doesn't work! Even with the recent update it seems to be worse!
Nothing saves when editing or entering new information, anything you add to it won't save, The application closes down when entering new clients, it won't send text, it won't let you add services at the register check out, The list goes on.
I have purchased this app twice now (several years in between each purchase) hoping that it had worked itself out but it hasn't is extremely frustrating and disappointing.
The communication between support and myself is appalling, Very delayed in response. I have asked for a refund both times after months of attempting to set up the application properly , To find that in the their response there is nothing to do with the refund, or to say that they are sorry that I'm having difficulties. I am extremely disappointed in the amount of time that I have wasted on this application as it is so frustrating! I really wish I could recommend this app but I just cannot!!!!
Disappointed on response time
I found the app to be great until I couldn't get into it any more and lost all my data. I contacted support by email to help with the problem and it's taken over a year for them to respond, hence now I no longer use the app and have gone back to appointment book needless to say I'm rather disappointed in the response time for support
Developer Response ,
We always tell our clients to create a backup every week and email it to yourself so you never have to worry about losing your data especially if you lose or break your iPhone or iPad.
No support so far and crashes
I purchased this yesterday it won't even open .. Crashes straight away .. Emailed the company twice with no reply, thinking what a waste of $129 ..
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.