PFONR (pronounced \fō’nar\) - for real-life business and/or pleasure networking in real time, all on your iPhone.
Pfonr - designed by networking professionals as your very own iPhone ‘life-networking’ tool to manage both your professional and/or personal networking life, all under a single login.
Human interaction is driven by close-contact networking -- whether professionally for business or personally for social and/or dating reasons – it’s just the level of each of these elements that varies in the day -- for anyone.
Pfonr's mobile geo-scanning technology provides real people, in real life situations, the ability to assess their local networking environment in real-time. Pfonr feeds back only the essential information required to facilitate interaction and create professional or personal opportunities with the people nearby.
Key data fed back might be: who is around you, what those people look like, where those people work and their role, and how close those people are to you -- all presented simply on your iPhone to give you the insight you need to decide who to approach or connect with at that moment in time. What you do with the information and how you act upon it is up to you!
Pfonr allows you to control the details you broadcast, making it suitable for:
• students who have iPhones but previously not business cards;
• professionals who network from sun up till bedtime;
• socialites in bars looking to find love;
• newbies in a new city looking to meet people and make friends; or
• just general everyday use by anyone curious enough to wonder who is around them
Pfonr can be locked ‘permanently’ in business mode for corporate or government use, if needed.
Pfonr enables you to:
• be better informed on the people around you;
• approach people in real time and get connected more easily and efficiently than before;
• send messages to Pfonr users without exchange of personal information;
• rapidly and safely gather single or multiple professional or personal digital contact cards, reducing the burden on the environment;
• note whom, where and when you first met any of your Pfonr contacts, both manually or automatically;
• organize and search all your Pfonr contacts in your own portable, interactive, live CRM;
• see whom out of the people around you might be single or not;
• gain insight into what the people around you are thinking or why they are there;
and much more coming soon…
Importantly, Pfonr uses Bluetooth LE, does not drain your battery and currently operates independently of all other professional and social networking platforms. PFONR relies ONLY on you, your iPhone and other users with iPhones approximately within 100 meters of you.
With Pfonr on your iPhone, you have an "extra sensory perception" super power. We think it’s insane and has some cool applications, which we’re working on.
In-App Purchases - Subscription Service
- The current cost of the optional subscription is USD 4.99 for 1 month or USD 49.99 for 1 year. Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at a cost of USD 4.99 for 1 month or USD 49.99 for 1 year.
- You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings after purchase.
- You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription.
This update has a bunch of cool stuff! We've:
- squashed more bugs;
- streamlined the registration process;
- lots of neat features are now free; and
- given greater control over personal information.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.