Enter Phantomgate, where a mystical adventure RPG awaits you in the fabled land of Midgard! Help Astrid, a daring young Valkyrie, save her mother from the clutches of the mad god, Odin, and discover her true hidden powers along the way. Explore a strange, new realm in this Norse Mythology-inspired game, befriending and collecting hundreds of unique Phantoms to help fight by your side.
Journey between worlds, solving challenging puzzles and engaging in strategic turn-based battles with Phantoms ranging from small, cat-like critters to intimidating Orc warriors. Take down the darkness that threatens Midgard and all who inhabit it!
Rekindle the excitement of classic RPG adventure titles, and discover the secrets that lie beyond the mysterious Phantomgate!
• Explore lush, Nordic-inspired landscapes while unlocking the magical powers hidden deep within the ancient world.
• Help unravel the story of Astrid’s mysterious past as you uncover an unforgettable, emotional tale.
• Solve puzzles to unlock long-forgotten secrets as you journey across the 6 regions of Midgard, from icy tundras to deep forests.
• Engage in epic combat against Odin’s dark forces! Strategically drag buff bubbles to teammates and enemies alike to turn the tide of battle in this unique twist on classic turn-based RPG combat.
• Collect over 300 unique Phantom companions to fight alongside you. Choose how your Phantoms evolve into powerful new forms with special elemental items. Choose what will shape your adventure, your Phantoms, and help save the land of Midgard!
※ This app offer in-app purchases. You can disable this feature by adjusting your device’s settings.
- Terms of Service: http://help.netmarble.com/policy/terms_of_service.asp
Some small changes have happened in Midgard. Details are as follows:
- PVP Matchmaking has been improved.
- Certain Phantoms’ skill balance has been modified.
- Some UI/UX has been improved.
- Other bugs have been fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
A Beautiful Game
I love the art work it's beautiful, gameplay is well balanced, great concept and great stories. There are many characters to collect and various ways to gain resources. The soundtrack is epic, the opening music still gives me chills! Definitely recommend this game, and hopefully the devs can stay true to their heart and bring us more enjoyable content. Great experience so far, thanks guys and keep up the good work! :)
Started crashing after battles a lot after beating Chapter 3. I am using a 32GB iPad Air. Otherwise great game.
Everything you want in an RPG
Graphics superb !
Gameplay tactical and interactive !
Heroes look awesome ! Lots of them and they look like gods !!!
Story line is cool and has you wanting more.
Lots of heroes to gather which makes finding the right team fun.
Love the adventure in the game, leaves you wanting more !
- Netmarble Corporation
- 257.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Netmarble Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Taming the Bone Dragon $7.99
- Your BFF, Mini-ming! $4.49
- Fenrir the Snow King $12.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.