By Andrew Bednarz
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This application lets you rotate photos. Sometimes, when holding your iPhone at a strange angle and taking a photo, the orientation of the photo is incorrect. This app lets you correct the rotation of the photo, so you can view it correctly, or upload it to a site such as facebook the correct way up.
The powerful Free rotation function allows arbitrary rotation, scaling and positioning with single and multi-touch gestures.
1. Select the photo from your camera roll or photo library
2. Rotate, mirror or manipulate the photo until it looks the way you want it to.
3. Save the rotated photo. This will save to the "Camera Roll" (for devices with a camera) or "Saved Photos" (for devices without a camera) as a new photo.
Photo Rotate supports the following operations:
*Rotate 90 degrees Clockwise
*Rotate 90 degrees Anticlockwise
*Rotate 180 degrees
*Free manipulation by manually positioning. rotating and scaling (zoom in or out) with finger gestures
* Works in both portrait or landscape orientation
What's New in Version 2.1.2
Added cancel buttons
Rubbish. Doesn't work.
Took 3 attempts of having to close the app and reopen before it would access my photos, and still wouldn't rotate any of them.
Don't waste your time.
Does what it is meant to. Would be nice if it would delete original photo as there is no need for it after saving new rotated photo. Handy app otherwise! Thanks!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 12 October 2010
- Version: 2.1.2
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Andrew Bednarz
- © 2008-2010 Andrew Bednarz
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.