Transfer and backup photos & videos to computer, other phones, NAS, cloud & photo services wirelessly.
• Number one cross-platform solution with native apps for iOS, Windows & Mac
• Reliable and secure software – operating 6+ years in the market and continuously updated
• No limitations – copy, share and backup an unlimited number of full resolution photos, HD videos and RAW files with all EXIF location information intact
• Total user control & fully customisable. Be totally independent of the cloud!
• Transfer photos & videos to and from computer (Windows PC & Mac)
• Share photos & videos between phones and tablets
• Automatically backup photos & videos in the background to pre-selected targets (computer, NAS, cloud and photo services)
• Transfer photos & videos to and from NAS over (S)FTP, WebDav and SMB
• Share photos & videos to and from cloud & photo services
• Download photos, videos & RAWs from Wi-Fi SD cards in Camera to iOS
TRANSFER TO & FROM COMPUTER
• Transfer and backup photos & videos from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to Windows PC or Mac
• Send photos & videos from Windows PC or Mac directly to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Choose from existing albums or create new albums. Received photos & videos are imported directly into the Camera Roll or an album you defined.
• Transferring between iOS devices, Windows PC and Mac works directly over the local Wi-Fi network. Your photos/videos never leave your local network nor go over the Internet.
TRANSFER BETWEEN PHONES & TABLETS
• Directly send photos & videos between iPhone and iPad over your local Wi-Fi network, Personal Hotspot or Bluetooth. No computer or cloud needed!
AUTOTRANSFER – AUTOMATICALLY BACKUP PHOTOS & VIDEOS
• Automatically backup new photos/videos in the background to computer (PC & Mac), supported cloud/photo services, your private cloud or NAS, whenever you arrive at pre-selected locations.
TRANSFER TO & FROM NAS
• Securely backup photos & videos to your NAS, remote server, personal cloud and wireless portable hard drive over (S)FTP, WebDAV or SMB
• Download & view photos/videos on (S)FTP, WebDAV and SMB servers
• PhotoSync works flawlessly with: Synology NAS, Owncloud, iUSBPort, Seagate Wireless Plus, Time Capsule, and many more
TRANSFER TO & FROM CLOUD & PHOTO SERVICES
• Upload and share photos/videos straight from iPhone/iPad/iPod touch to your favourite cloud or photo service over 3G / LTE
• Import photos/videos stored on your cloud or photo service directly to iOS. Import selected, all or new photos & videos
• PhotoSync supports: Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Photos / Picasa, Flickr, Facebook, OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, SmugMug, Box, Amazon Cloud Drive, Zenfolio, SugarSync and 500px
DOWNLOAD FROM CAMERA
• Download and import photos & videos directly from your digital camera equipped with a Toshiba FlashAir or Transcend Wi-Fi SD card
• Smart transfer
PhotoSync remembers which photos/videos have already been transferred and let’s you transfer new photos/videos with one single touch
• Delete after transfer
PhotoSync can optionally perform automatic deletion of successfully backed up photos & videos – a very convenient way to free up space on your device (iOS 8 and higher)
• Drag & drop to iOS devices
The FREE PhotoSync Companion for Windows PC and Mac makes the transfer experience quick and easy. It lets you beam photos/videos to your device by drag & drop.
On Macs the PhotoSync Companion enables direct import into the new OS X Photos App, iPhoto, Aperture and Lightroom
– PhotoSync supports the transfer & import of RAW photos
– Automatically converts HEIC format to JPEG and HEVC format to H264 (optional)
– Preserves all photo metadata (EXIF, Geolocation)
– Offers a wide-range of transfer options (customise filename & directory formats, automatic sub-directory creation, photo edits…)
For a complete list of features visit: http://www.photosync-app.com/iOS
- Support for iOS 11.4
- When PhotoSync creates sub-directories, the names of months are now correctly localised
Ratings and Reviews
This app shouldn’t need to exist but it does and it’s spectacular
Apple could have made this job really easy by enumerating a phone as a mass storage device, plug in via USB and drag-drop or run a shell script to sync your photos. Nope. It’s not the “Apple way” and if you’re running Linux you can forget running iTunes.
Photo sync bridges the gap admirably. It’s slower than USB (ok on 5.8GHz wifi) but works so easily that makes up for it. Works with SMB servers. Generates a custom folder layout on the target so your photos stay properly sorted. Brilliant job.
So fantastic I couldn’t live out this app it’s true it must be on the most needed used and wanted like its up there with the best apps I think get it try it you will see and experience why .Cant explain something fully to they have try it and tp try it out only gives you the best experiences
Rich features but deadly bug kills it!
I used it to test transferring Live Photos (an image file + MOV file). Initially the mov file won’t play on windows machine because codec problem, this is not PhotoSync problem. HOWEVER, if you want to save the hassle by enabling the HEVC H.256 convert option inside the configure, it will upload a zero byte MOV file instead of the actual file. So if you solely depend on it to do your backup, you could lose all your LP MOV recordings!!!
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear, that you are experiencing issues. This bug has not been reported to us so far and we were also not able to reproduce it in our testing. We would like to investigate this problem further with you and would be happy, if you write a short mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and including the info where are you transferring to (Computer, NAS, Cloud)
- touchbyte GmbH
- 68.7 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © touchbyte GmbH
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.