By Eamonn and Ian llc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
All translations now reduced up to 40%.
Phrase Board allows people to communicate when they are unable to speak. Designed by a Registered Nurse experienced with clients who were unable to speak or for whom speaking was too taxing.
- Large “Yes” and “No” buttons allow for simple usage.
- Scrollable lists of having/feeling statements and want statements provide quick and easy communication.
- Custom messages input and saved by the user.
- Message bar reiterates statements chosen.
Pain page facilitates quick and easy expression of pain.
- Slider displays one to ten pain scale.
- Frequency / Duration
- Body illustration provides clarity.
The drawing board allows one to draw a simple picture for further expressions.
You can email the picture as well if you like.
Create your own personalized messages for use on rolling bar to store frequently used phrases.
English version is free.
French, Spanish, German, Italian, Arabic and Swedish versions available through an in-app purchase.
Thanks to Mounir from Tunisia for the French, Italian and Arabic translation.
Thanks to Cecilia for the Spanish translation.
Thanks to Terry for the Swedish translation.
Thanks to Martin for the German translation.
What's New in Version 2.0
Added audio for English language
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 23 March 2013
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 28.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Eamonn and Ian llc
- © 2010 Eamonn and Ian llc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases