Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PhysVehicle is a vehicle simulator based on physics.
You can customize and drive the vehicle.
- Gyro or Compass and Accelerometer provide 6-axis motion sensing to the camera.
- Retina display is supported.
- Realistic shadow by OpenGL ES 2.0.
[Compatibility] - iPhone / iPod touch and iPad are compatible.
- OpenGL ES 2.0 is not required.
- Gyro and Compass and Accelerometer are not required.
- Drive and handle the vehicle.
- Shoot the balls to the vehicle.
- Renderer (OpenGL ES 1.1 / OpenGL ES 2.0)
- Retina Display (On / Off)
- Shadow (On / Off)
- Motion Sensing (Gyro / Compass / Accelerometer / None)
- Time Scale (0.0 - 1.0)
- Field Half Height (0-64)
- Field Slope (0-16)
- Ball Mass (100 - 8000)
[Vehicle custom settings]
- Propulsion Wheel (Four / Front / Rear)
- Chassis Mass (100 - 8000)
- Chassis Half Width (0.5 - 2.0)
- Chassis Half Height (0.5 - 4.0)
- Chassis Half Depth (1.0 - 4.0)
- Wheel Radius (0.5-1.0)
- Wheel Grip (0.0 - 20.0)
- Suspension Rest Length (0.0 - 1.0)
- Suspension Stiffness (0.0 - 100.0)
- Suspension Compression (0.0 - 10.0)
- Suspension Damping (0.0 - 10.0)
[Motion sensing modes]
- Gyro + Accelerometer
- Compass + Accelerometer
What's New in Version 2.3
iOS 5.0 is supported.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 13 October 2014
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tomoki Okamura
- © Gamedokan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.