# Recommended By
- App Store Today Recommended
- "Best Apps of 2017" award from sspai.com
- AppSolution, Price Tag, WeiPhone editor recommended.
- Many internet information bloggers recommended.
Picsew can automatically merge multiple screenshots to a single long screenshot!
- Has the leading automatic stitching success rate among the same kind of products.
- You can choose manually stitching, dealing with more complex situations.
- You can choose any photo, no limit on the selection count.
- Supports both vertical and horizontal stitching.
- Contains Web Snapshot Action Extension, make web page screenshot in one tap.
- Contains Notification Center Widget, make long screenshot without opening app.
- Supports high resolution photo stitching and output.
- Supports cleaning status bar.
- Supports adding copyright watermark, pixelate and device shell.
- Minimal interface design, no advertising.
- Universal application, compatible with iPhone and iPad.
- Compatible with VoiceOver.
Picsew can be automatically stitched:
- To-Do list
- Tweet list
- Comment list
- Long article
- Long web page
- Other contents that can be scrolled
Your trust and support are our motivation to advance. If you like Picsew, please take a few minutes to review it or recommend it to your friends.
QQ Group: 529054088
- Fixed: Unable to load the Recent Scrollshot widget.
- Added device mockup for XS Max and Watch S4.
- Screenshots of Apple Watch can now also be used for Scrollshot Stitching.
- Fixed: Screenshots of XR Zoom Mode can't be used for Scrollshot stitching.448x368
Ratings and Reviews
Works! Best ever! Great value, so easy to see multiple shots in a scroll
You can choose to combine your screenshots vertically or horizontally, but you mostly will use the scrollshot feature because the whole stitching process is so seamless and perfect. When it fails because you have taken a screenshot badly, it even lets you know which one was bad - this way I can easily identify which screenshot needs to be retaken. The best part is that there are no ads!
Does what it says on the box, makes stitching scrollshots absolute cake. Worth every penny.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.