Discover Piffle a cute arcade puzzle game full of adorable characters and...cats!
Put your cat onesie on, quest through colorful worlds, stop the nefarious Doc Block and craft adorable Piffle balls to collect.
How to play?
- Swipe or point with your finger to aim
- Choose the best possible angle to shoot
- Release to bounce around and break all the blocks
How to win?
- Bounce as many times as possible to make combos and achieve high scores
- Collect items, Piffle balls and use power ups to boost your results
- Use your strategic wit to beat your friends!
Why you’ll love Piffle?
- Play for free in the most endearing and colorful mobile game
- Discover fun filled worlds with hundreds of levels to adventure through
- Play whenever you want and at your own pace
- Challenge your friends at any time
- Yes! You can craft and collect adorable fluffy Piffle balls
Fixed bugs and stability issues.
Ratings and Reviews
I LOVE this game. The art style is amazing and the story is interesting. I like the side quest like the Daily Challenge, because it gives a bit of a change up if you are stuck on a level. Overall, it’s a fun game which is challenging at the right level with some strategy involved. It’s good if you’re on the go and want a quick time passer. Please keep on adding more!
I found a bug where if you pause the game in the middle of a level using the options button, then press resume game, for some reason I can’t fire my piffles, and the option for me to select the different power up thingys disappear. I’d rather not have to go back to the menu and lose a heart in the process.
It’s a good game but...
It’s a really addictive, adorable and overall great game however there is one fatal flaw in my opinion. If you lose a life or lose all of your lives, there is a timer countdown as with many games. However, this timer does NOT go down unless you are in the app. I just don’t understand this, if I have lost all my lives am I meant to just sit and stare at the map for 20+ minutes while they reload? Anyway, it’s a great game but this has really put me off and it’s just illogical. Please fix this. ❤️
So far quite fun.
It’s a fun little game, and I don’t have much to critique on except the fact that so many audio clips play at once especially once you finish a level, you get 3 bell dings, followed by an orchestral hit, a meow, topped off by dance techno completely overrides everything else. Apart from the audio being a little obnoxious, it’s a good game.
- Hipster Whale Pty Ltd
- 110.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation) and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Mighty Games Group PTY LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Pack $2.99
- Coin Pack $2.99
- Coin Pack $10.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.