The Brown Book Piling Rig App has been developed for operators to record their work history and proof of competence.
With employers increasingly demanding verification of competence and experience to create safe and productive workplaces it is incumbent upon operators to have an easy to access record of their work history.
It also allows operators to chase those good jobs, confident they can produce a signed off record of every job they have worked on.
The Piling Rig App is easy to use, simple to store and able to be e-mailed or printed on demand.
Simply fill in the boxes, the name and details of the company you are currently working for and generate a PDF to store for future reference.
The Brown Book Piling Rig App captures:
• Licence and Induction details
• Piling Rig type, size, model, serial number, location
• VOCs, work tasks, experience, time of operation
• Company details signed by the company representative using our built in signature technology
• Stores thousands of files with a single app
• Perfect for individual operators or small and large companies.
Minor UI updates.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.