Pursue a rogue god over land and sea in the sequel to the multi-award-winning RPG Pillars of Eternity. Captain your ship on a dangerous voyage of discovery across the vast unexplored archipelago region of the Deadfire. Bend the world to your will, as you explore the depths of infinite possibilities, including detailed character customization, total freedom of exploration, and more meaningful choices at every turn.
• Immerse yourself in a deeper single player RPG game experience - enriched with cutting edge technology and features, Deadfire builds on the foundation of classic D&D gameplay with vastly improved graphics, deeper game mechanics and a whole new hand-crafted adventure where choices truly matter.
• Discover the new region of the Deadfire – plot your own course by ship and explore the rich and exotic islands of the archipelago region, discovering new places interacting with their inhabitants and engaging in a variety of quests at every port.
• Build your party and customize your companions – choose from 7 different companions to join you on your quest and assign multiple classes and deeper abilities for each. Witness their personal relationships and interactions unfold with the addition of the new companion system.
• Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
• OS: OS X 10.12.3 or newer
• Processor: Intel Core i5-540M @ 2.53 GHz
• Memory: 4 GB RAM
• Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 6750M or NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M or Intel Graphics
• Storage: 35 GB available space
• Resolved Issues •
The storm cutscene will now always trigger properly after the introductory fight.
The grimoire UI will now correctly display grimoires that are in stores and containers.
The Infamous Captain passive no longer causes ship deck fights to start during the introductory cutscene. Additionally, the fear effect now only triggers in ship combats.
In turn-based combat, all present enemies will now properly act in the first round instead of waiting until the second.
Characters will no longer become stuck when trying to move near enemies in turn-based combat.
The game will no longer pause when opening a tutorial during turn-based combat.
Certain spells no longer consume Action Point from the character's next turn.
Party members now move at the correct speed when in stealth.
Characters with unused engagements will now engage enemies that move in range even if they are not the primary target.
Characters will no longer say "Can't Do" barks when hovering enemies in turn-based mode.
Many enemies with Might or Constitution affliction resistances will now defend against the correct effects.
Combat is correctly started in Turn-Based Mode after kills made from stealth.
• Balance Changes •
Characters will Graze on attack rolls of 1-49 in Turn-Based mode instead of 25-49.
Adjusted Forbidden Fist ability:
Reduced initial damage, but increased the damage bonus per curse to +50% (from +25%).
Reduced the duration of the curse to 6s (from 10s).
Reduced the added duration per use to 6s (from 10s).
Added duration from subsequent curses will no longer increase the duration of the initial curse.
Hid unnecessary self-application information from the combat log.
• Known Issues •
Jump points are not usable in Turn-Based combat: We are aware of this issue and are currently looking for a solution to address this problem.
• More Details •
For more details and a complete list of changes, please visit:
Ratings and Reviews
Wonderful classic RPG
If you loved the first Pillars of Eternity then this is a must-buy. It's even more feature rich than the first and very atmospheric. Loads of quests, locations, adventures, and a ship-building feature.
- MP Digital, LLC
- 27.4 GB
- macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Obsidian Entertainment. Published by Versus Evil. Published on the Mac App Store by MacPlay.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.