By Pinterest, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pinterest is a visual bookmarking tool that helps you discover and save creative ideas. Use Pinterest to make meals, plan travel, carry out DIY projects and much more.
With Pinterest you can:
• Pin from your mobile browser: save good things you find from around the web
• Plan a project: home refurbs, garden redesigns and other DIY stuff
• Get creative ideas: recipes to cook, articles to read, gifts to buy and creative ways to save money
• Explore a hobby: from comic art and camping, to woodworking and weaving
• Save travel inspiration: outdoor adventures, family fun, road trips and much more
• Find your style: fashion, home décor, grooming tips and beauty inspiration
What's New in Version 5.6.1
Every 3 weeks, we polish up the Pinterest app to make it faster and better than ever. Tell us how you like this newest version at http://help.pinterest.com/contact
Love this app - use it a lot!! Actually it's the only "social media" app I use regularly anymore.
Latest update has been annoying me as it's crashing out a fair bit on my iPad 2.
And when I open a link from a pin, it opens in safari fine, but then when I've gone back into Pinterest again, it reloads itself completely, meaning I have to go searching through to find the pin again (because sometimes you want to know what a pins link actually says before you pin it to a board).
Really hope that these two issues can be amended in the next update!
An Inspiring way to see things
I resisted using Pinterest at first because there are just so many social media apps out there to graze on, but once I began scanning what my family & friends from back in the United States were pinning I fell in love with it! It is more artistic than Facebook and way more relaxing to browse than Twitter. I think it's because you see what people love, Leaving you inspired rather than tired after a session of browsing.
Please change location options
When I'm taken to Pinterest from a browser- to say look for a recipe - you have to click through about 3 clicks, but if you go out of the ap, then straight back to said recipe,(or whatever) page is lost, and you have to start over- SUPER annoying. To the point of being pointless to use for this purpose.
I've found when adding my
Own pins I can't tag a location as just "USA" or just "Charleston, USA"
Or add a general company address ,... It shouldn't really matter how specific the location. Is, some times country is a good start! Better than no location!
Pls change this
(From an iPhone ap)
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 17 November 2015
- Version: 5.6.1
- Size: 56.6 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Pinterest, Inc.
- © 2015 Pinterest, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.