Play School Art Maker
By Australian Broadcasting Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Play School Art Maker app is a fun way for kids to freely create pictures, animated movies and story slideshows using their favourite Play School toys and craft items. They can even add their own audio narration, upload their own photos as backgrounds, and save photos of their art.
Play School Art Maker encourages imagination and creativity through open play - children are free to make and design whatever they like! There are no rules or timers.
The app is quintessentially Play School, with a hand-made aesthetic and a strong focus on storytelling. The playful sound design also features the much loved Play School piano and familiar voices of presenters Alex Papps and Karen Pang.
Play School Art Maker is aimed at kids aged 2-6 years and offers a wonderful creative experience for parents and carers to share with children.
* create pictures with Big Ted, Little Ted, Humpty, Jemima and their friends
* decorate scenes with a large range of art and craft items
* animate pictures to create movies with your own songs or narration
* choose from 6 Play School craft backgrounds (Beach, Bedroom, Farm, Kitchen, Moon, Underwater) or choose from 1 of 16 plain coloured paper backgrounds
* use a photo from your own album as a background to bring Play School into your world
* save pictures and animations to share with friends and family – you can even come back and edit them later
* make a story slideshow using up to 8 of your pictures and animations
* you don’t need to be connected to the internet to make pictures, animated movies or slideshows
* watch episodes of Play School (this feature requires a web connection and can be disabled)
What's New in Version 1.1.3
New ‘Parent gate’ protecting children from accessing external internet links.
Recording not working
Great app. My 3 yr old loves it. He can put puzzles together, choose from a variety of scenes with choice of Play school characters. Taking photos is one of the great features but the best one is recording a scene with moving characters, using voice over. Unfortunately this feature allows me to record but when I play a video back I can't hear our voices anymore. I would have given it 5 stars but this feature has stopped working. Hope it gets fixed soon.
Love the creative opportunities of this app. The functions grow with the child (little ones will just move pictures around but older ones will create and then record and share narratives).
Good wholesome Play School fun with quality and easy to use features.
Highly recommend this app.
Hardcore action at its finest
This is the most hardcore game I've ever played.
Before this I was playing call of duty, evil within, just cause 2 and even last of us... All nothing in comparison to this.
The intensity of being able to control your entire squad tactically in order to get the best video, is far too harsh for the common gamer.
Not to mention being able to watch strategy guides with the click of a button, is just the best.
The only flaw with this game is no difficulty setting, as I am struggling with little teds mission.
10/10 would play again
- Category: Education
- Updated: 25 September 2013
- Version: 1.1.3
- Size: 171 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- © 2011 ABC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.