Play School Art Maker
By Australian Broadcasting Corporation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Play School Art Maker app is a fun way for kids to freely create pictures, animated movies and story slideshows using their favourite Play School toys and craft items. They can even add their own audio narration, upload their own photos as backgrounds, and save photos of their art.
Play School Art Maker encourages imagination and creativity through open play - children are free to make and design whatever they like! There are no rules or timers.
The app is quintessentially Play School, with a hand-made aesthetic and a strong focus on storytelling. The playful sound design also features the much loved Play School piano and familiar voices of presenters Alex Papps and Karen Pang.
Play School Art Maker is aimed at kids aged 2-6 years and offers a wonderful creative experience for parents and carers to share with children.
* create pictures with Big Ted, Little Ted, Humpty, Jemima and their friends
* decorate scenes with a large range of art and craft items
* animate pictures to create movies with your own songs or narration
* choose from 6 Play School craft backgrounds (Beach, Bedroom, Farm, Kitchen, Moon, Underwater) or choose from 1 of 16 plain coloured paper backgrounds
* use a photo from your own album as a background to bring Play School into your world
* save pictures and animations to share with friends and family – you can even come back and edit them later
* make a story slideshow using up to 8 of your pictures and animations
* you don’t need to be connected to the internet to make pictures, animated movies or slideshows
* watch episodes of Play School (this feature requires a web connection and can be disabled)
What's New in Version 1.1.4
This release makes Art Maker compatible with the latest version of iOS.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 08 September 2017
- Version: 1.1.4
- Size: 186 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- © 2011 ABC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.