From the creators of Tiny Tower comes Pocket Planes, a casual airline sim that fits right in your pocket!
- Manage and grow your fleet of planes as they fly interesting people and cargo to over 250 cities around the map.
- Unlock everything from tiny prop planes to jumbo jets and small town airports to mega cities.
- Customize your planes with your own paint jobs and pilot uniforms.
- Trade plane parts among your friends, and compete in worldwide group events.
- See how you stack up against your friends with tons of stats and leader boards.
Fixed gifting bug!
Ratings and Reviews
There is a weird glitch in the game where it says that there is a passenger or package on your plane but you didn’t put anything in the plane. When you go to check what’s on the plane, it just come up with a black box like all the other people or packages that are waiting to board the plane have, except it’s plane black and has nothing in it. What’s more is that when you try to put something instead of it on the plane it won’t let you. You have to fly it to some random location that wastes money and time. This has been happening to me for ages so can you please do something to fix it as it is very annoying and disrupts the game. Overall though the game is really fun though gets repetitive after some time. PLEASE FIX THE GLITCH
- kind regards
person who hates glitches 😝
More planes and maybe a new game
It needs more planes and maybe create a cruise management game since you have made a plane and train management game plus it takes forever to have passengers for any flight it is annoying if you are a busy person and can't wait for it I don't like how airports are in classes my city is in Perth a380s fly into our airports why can't the planes land in all if you upgrade them? I have an idea how about you have a button in the airport selection that says upgrade runway so it can allow bigger planes and a population boost button to bring up population
TOO MUCH MONEY!!!💰💰💰
I have way too much money and want to spend it on more airports, but I've reached my maximum, so I think that you should get three more airport slots when you level up instead of two, because it takes me ages to level up now 😡. I also think you should be able to post on bitbook like in tiny tower. Apart from this, pocket planes is a great game. I love it! ❤️
- NimbleBit LLC
- 39.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 NimbleBit LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pack of 20 Plane Bux $1.49
- Pack of 200 Plane Bux $7.99
- Pack of 1,000 Plane Bux $30.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.