Items relevant to Anaesthetists/Intensivists/Hyperbaric Medicine in the Australian Medical Benefit Schedule
-benefit items are colour-coded for easy browsing
- find items by searching for text/number(s)
- mark items as favourites
- group items into your own categories
- use your own 'nicknames' for items
- compatible with iPod Touch and iPhone
- no internet connection necessary for use
Additional useful tools include:
- calculate time units using duration or start/stop times
- BMI visual calculator
- infusion calculator for upto 3 concurrent infusions
- intuitive calculation of age-specific MAC for isoflurane, sevoflurane or desflurane
- Sugammadex calculator
- now follow updates on Twitter: http://twitter.com/VaperSoftware
- For the complete Medical Benefits Schedule on your iPod/iPhone, take a look at Pocket MBS - also available through the App Store
- July 2015 update
Ratings and Reviews
Great useful app.
Vaperware Pocket RVG
As a full time Australian private practise anaesthetist I have found this app invaluable, particularly since the Department of Health has stopped production of the paper book.
The anaesthetic RVG is arranged in numerical order in the same format as the MBS book. This can be browsed by categories and is also searchable either by keyword or by number.
Time units can be easily calculated either by using start/stop times or duration.
In addition to this Vaperware have incorporated a number of useful gadgets including BMI, infusion and age related MAC calculators.
I would encourage any anaesthetist who needs medicare numbers for billing or statistical purposes to try it.
For those who require the broader scope of the full MBS book Vaperware also produces Pocket MBS.
- Vaper Pty Ltd
- 5 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Vaper Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.