By Rainfrog, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With Pocket Yoga you can keep up with your practice at your own pace in the comforts of your own home. Simply roll out your mat, place your device in front, and Pocket Yoga will guide you through your entire session.
Choose between 27 different sessions of varying duration and difficulty. Learn the poses with the pose dictionary containing detailed explanations of the correct posture, alignment, and benefits.
• Detailed voice and visual instruction guides you through every pose, including each inhalation and exhalation.
• Over 200 beautifully illustrated pose images showing correct posture and alignment.
• Dictionary of poses containing the descriptions and benefits of each pose.
• Unlock new environments as you progress in your yoga journey.
• Quickly preview a practice to see if it is right for you before you start.
• Maintains an ongoing log of all your yoga practices to track your progress.
• Practices designed by experienced yoga instructors.
• Play music from your music library in place of the default music. You can even play music through iTunes Radio or other apps while Pocket Yoga is running.
• Play the practices on your TV with AirPlay or TV out support.
• HealthKit and Health app support! Track your heart rate and calories burned.
‣ Listed among the “15 Best Beauty Apps” - InStyle
‣ "The best app for practicing yoga" - Mac|Life
‣ Selected by CNN as one of the "10 great mobile health apps" of 2012
‣ Featured by Apple in "Get in Shape", "Let's Get Moving", "10 Essentials" and "New and Noteworthy"
What's New in Version 4.2.0
• New Today Extension lets you learn a new pose every day
• Improved HealthKit support
• Improved Accessibility when using VoiceOver
• Better iPhone 6 Plus support
MORE ON THE TODAY EXTENSION
Our new Today Extension, “Pose of the Day”, helps you remember the name of the poses by showing you a different pose each day. You can learn the pose name in both English and Sanskrit as well as launch the pose directly in Pocket Yoga by tapping on the pose.
To enable the “Pose of the Day” Today Extension, open Notification Center by pulling down from the top of the screen, tap the Edit button at the bottom of the Today view, and then tap on the plus sign next to “Pose of the Day”.
MORE ON HEALTHKIT
Pocket Yoga will now save workout information to your Health data. Other fitness/health apps may read this information to track calories burned while doing a yoga practice.
If you’re enjoying Pocket Yoga, please leave us a review or rating in the App Store. It really helps us. Namaste!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 04 February 2015
- Version: 4.2.0
- Size: 99.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rainfrog, LLC
- © 2009-2015 Rainfrog, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- 25 Karma Points$6.49
- 3 Karma Points$1.29
- 100 Karma Points$12.99