*** Brand new Safely Spend budgeting limit for each category feature ***
*** Consistently top 10 finance app in Australia ***
*** Loved by over 350,000 Australian users ***
Pocketbook is the app to get if you want to be better with your money. Now re-designed with enhanced budgeting feature that lets you set Safely Spend limits by category, and more accurate transaction categorisation.
Pocketbook makes personal finance and budget planning really easy. It is the only personal finance app that gives you the option to synchronise with Australian Banks – so no more manual entry- and teaches you how to budget with 3 simple rules. Loved by over 350,000 Australians.
- Kochie, Sunrise - "This is getting to be one of my favourites! ... it automatically downloads all the information and classifies it."
- CNET - "Pocketbook is the best app of its kind we've ever seen."
- Winner – 2017 FintechBusiness Best Personal Finance Innovator
- Winner – 2016 Finder Best Personal Financial Management App
- Featured in The Australian, The Huffington Post, Yahoo! Finance, Business Insider, ZDNet, Computerworld
The Pocketbook app makes personal finance ridiculously simple. Put an end to manually track your spending on spreadsheets. The perfect budgeting tracking tool!
You’ve tried other budgeting apps, now try Pocketbook, made by Australians for Australian iPhone users.
Within 60 secs of signing-up to the app, we automatically sync your accounts, get 80% of your transactions automatically categorised and upcoming bills detected. We'll send you helpful alerts for when bills are late, and bank fees are charged. Not to mention a weekly summary to keep your budget on track.
Reasons why Pocketbook app is the most amazing tool for budgeting, money management and expense tracking:
1. Discover your spending across all your bank accounts - See where your money is going, and manage your spending. Automatically sync all your bank transactions with the app into a single view in seconds. We'll do the heavy lifting for you. Bank feeds available for Commonwealth Bank, Westpac, ANZ, NAB, St George, Bankwest, Citibank and more!
2. Know exactly where and how you spent – Use mobile photos and geo-location to input cash transactions like coffee and beer, or add additional details like photo receipts, bills and invoices to your transactions.
3. No more missing bills and late-fees - All your bills automatically detected and in the one place. Get notified when they are coming up and if you have enough money to cover.
4. Organise your finance and budget for future – Auto-categorisation and tagging putting you back in control of your finances. Safely Spend helps you limit your weekly, fortnightly or monthly spend, so you can budget without even thinking, making us your also a full financial organizer for your every day life.
Features in the app today:
- Activity feed which is updated with the latest insights on your money.
- Single view of your budgets, recent transactions, balances and upcoming bills.
- Drill down with spending charts by account or category.
- Sync your Australian bank accounts so no more manual entry.
- Upcoming bills reminders and tracking recurring payments.
- Manual data entry of cash transactions (with location and photo receipts).
- Auto-categorisation of 80% of your transactions into smart spending categories.
- Safely Spend to track and limit your discretionary spend by category beyond your bills.
- Alerts for late bill, large bank fee, and spending close to limit.
- Weekly summary alerts to inform you of upcoming bills.
- Upload QIF and OFX finance file formats.
Visit https://getpocketbook.com for more information.
• Now looks as beautiful on your iPad as it does on your iPhone. Many people requested this and we got it done for you as an early present.
• We have put in a search function when choosing categories!
• iPhone X optimisations. We already had support but optimised a number of screens.
Coming soon is a net spend/savings feature.
Ratings and Reviews
First budget app I actually understood how to use, and it really is so clear to understand. Shows everything you need to know, and the layout is easy to navigate. Highly recommend!
I changed banks just to use the app in full.
I definitely find the quick-look at how much I’m spending on certain categories to help me reign it in.
Using it everyday to conquer my spending. Can’t believe this is for free cos I’d pay for something like this!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.