Pocketbook Personal Finance Expense Tracker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Brand new 'instant-on' for fast loading upon opening the app ***
*** Consistently top 10 finance app in Australia ***
*** Loved by over 250,000 Australian users ***
Pocketbook is the app to get if you want to be better with your money. Now re-engineered with brand new tiles interface with more insights, analysis and charts at your fingertips.
Pocketbook makes personal finance and budget planning really easy. It is the only popular personal finance app that gives you the option to synchronise with Australian Banks – so no more manual entry. Loved by over 250,000 Australians.
- Kochie, Sunrise - "This is getting to be one of my favourites! ... it automatically downloads all the information and classifies it."
- CNET - "Pocketbook is the best app of its kind we've ever seen."
- Winner – 2016 Finder Best Personal Financial Management App
- Finalist – Best banking and finance startup – SWIFT Innotribe Startup Challenge 2013 in Dubai
- Featured in The Australian, BRW, The Huffington Post, Yahoo! Finance, Business Insider, ZDNet, Computerworld
Pocketbook app makes personal finance ridiculously simple. Put an end to manually entering your spending and keeping track on spreadsheets. The perfect expense tracking tool!
You’ve tried other budget apps, now try Pocketbook. Made by Australians for Australian iPhone users.
Within 60 secs of signing-on to the app, we automatically sync your accounts, get 80% of your transactions automatically categorised and upcoming bills detected. We'll send you helpful alerts for when bills are late, and bank fees are charged. Not to mention a weekly summary to keep your budget on track.
Reasons why Pocketbook app is the most amazing tool for budgeting, money management and expense tracking:
1. Discover your spending across all your bank accounts - See where your money is going, and manage your spending. Automatically sync all your bank transactions with the app into a single view in seconds. We'll do the heavy lifting for you. Bank feeds available for Commonwealth Bank, Westpac, ANZ, NAB, St George, Bankwest, Citibank and more!
2. Know exactly where and how you spent – Use mobile photos and geo-location to input cash transactions like coffee and beer, or add additional details like photo receipts, bills and invoices to your transactions.
3. No more missing bills and late-fees - All your bills automatically detected and in the one place. Get notified when they are coming up and if you have enough money to cover.
4. Organise your finance and budget for future – Auto-categorisation and tagging putting you back in control of your finances. Safely Spend helps you limit your weekly or monthly spend, so you can budget without even thinking, making us your also a full financial organizer for your every day life.
5. Simplify your life - Alerts and summaries via push notifications through the app, and exactly when you need them to stay in control. Get peace of mind that things are on track, whether it's your money saving goals or just making sure bills are paid on time.
Features in the app today:
- Activity feed which is updated with the latest insights on your money.
- Single view of your budgets, recent transactions, balances and upcoming bills.
- Drill down with spending charts by account or category.
- Sync your Australian bank accounts so no more manual entry.
- Upcoming bills reminders and tracking recurring payments.
- Manual data entry of cash transactions (with location and photo receipts).
- Auto-categorisation of 80% of your transactions into smart spending categories.
- Safely Spend to track and limit your discretionary spend beyond your bills.
- Alerts for late bill, large bank fee, and spending close to limit.
- Weekly summary alerts to inform you of upcoming bills.
- Upload QIF and OFX finance file formats.
Visit https://getpocketbook.com for more information.
What's New in Version 3.6.1
Bug fixes and performance improvements for this release.
We are always working on making Pocketbook better. More coming!
The team that created this app are brilliant!!!
I desperately needed to know where all of my hard earned money was going and where my finances really stood, so I could start saving for a better future. It always seemed too hard and time consuming to track, until I found Pocketbook! It's so user friendly making it a breeze to customise to your own personal situation, does 99% of the hard work for you and it provides a true representation of your situation, allowing you to easily see where you can improve and stop wasting money. A real lightbulb moment!!! To the team behind Pocketbook, I truly can't thank you enough for a truly brilliant app. You're customer service is top rate too! Thanks a million!!! I owe you one. Lisa
Finally a great money manager!
So nice to finally find a money manager that is both good enough and feature rich enough to replace a manual spreadsheet. In particular love the automatic import of transactions from your bank and the safely spend feature to achieve your savings goals. The only negatives I've found are that the reporting feature (graphs) doesn't net income against expenditure, but sounds like that is coming and the desktop and mobile app feature set is quite different as is the UI. Otherwise is the money manager I've been waiting for.
Great app, now that AMEX is available!!
Really useful to be able to categorise all your spending. Helps me save when I know just how much I've spent of coffee in the last year, or clothes, or takeaway. Everything's done for me, so all you'll have to do is sit back watch as your spending is sorted. And it learns too.. has a handy tool to help you save and understands when you transfer money to another card, so it's not counted as spending.
Next update, I would like to see pending transactions appearing in our spending :)
Thanks guys! Great job
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 15 February 2017
- Version: 3.6.1
- Size: 67.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Pocketbook Australia Pty Ltd
- © Pocketbook Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.