Pocketbook Personal Finance Expense Tracker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Brand new with activity feed of your money insights ***
*** Consistently top 10 finance app in Australia ***
*** Loved by over 200,000 Australian users ***
Pocketbook is the app to get if you want to be better with your money. Now re-engineered with brand new tiles interface with more insights, analysis and charts at your fingertips.
Pocketbook makes personal finance and budget planning really easy. It is the only popular personal finance app that gives you the option to synchronise with Australian Banks – so no more manual entry. Loved by over 200,000 Australians.
- Kochie, Sunrise - "This is getting to be one of my favourites! ... it automatically downloads all the information and classifies it."
- CNET - "Pocketbook is the best app of its kind we've ever seen."
- Lifehacker AU - "Making it easy to check your bank balances and add transactions on the go"
- Finalist – Best banking and finance startup – SWIFT Innotribe Startup Challenge 2013 in Dubai
- Featured in The Australian, BRW, The Huffington Post, Yahoo! Finance, Business Insider, ZDNet, Computerworld
Pocketbook app makes personal finance ridiculously simple. Put an end to manually entering your spending and keeping track on spreadsheets. The perfect expense tracking tool!
You’ve tried other budget apps, now try Pocketbook. Made by Australians for Australian iPhone users.
Within 60 secs of signing-on to the app, we automatically sync your accounts, get 80% of your transactions automatically categorised and upcoming bills detected. We'll send you helpful alerts for when bills are late, and bank fees are charged. Not to mention a weekly summary to keep your budget on track.
Reasons why Pocketbook app is the most amazing tool for budgeting, money management and expense tracking:
1. Discover your spending across all your bank accounts - See where your money is going, and manage your spending. Automatically sync all your bank transactions with the app into a single view in seconds. We'll do the heavy lifting for you. Bank feeds available for Commonwealth Bank, Westpac, ANZ, NAB, St George, Bankwest, Citibank and more!
2. Know exactly where and how you spent – Use mobile photos and geo-location to input cash transactions like coffee and beer, or add additional details like photo receipts, bills and invoices to your transactions.
3. No more missing bills and late-fees - All your bills automatically detected and in the one place. Get notified when they are coming up and if you have enough money to cover.
4. Organise your finance and budget for future – Auto-categorisation and tagging putting you back in control of your finances. Safely Spend helps you limit your weekly or monthly spend, so you can budget without even thinking, making us your also a full financial organizer for your every day life.
5. Simplify your life - Alerts and summaries via push notifications through the app, and exactly when you need them to stay in control. Get peace of mind that things are on track, whether it's your money saving goals or just making sure bills are paid on time.
Features in the app today:
- Activity feed which is updated with the latest insights on your money.
- Single view of your budgets, recent transactions, balances and upcoming bills.
- Drill down with spending charts by account or category.
- Sync your Australian bank accounts so no more manual entry.
- Upcoming bills reminders and tracking recurring payments.
- Manual data entry of cash transactions (with location and photo receipts).
- Auto-categorisation of 80% of your transactions into smart spending categories.
- Safely Spend to track and limit your discretionary spend beyond your bills.
- Alerts for late bill, large bank fee, and spending close to limit.
- Weekly summary alerts to inform you of upcoming bills.
- Upload QIF and OFX finance file formats.
Visit https://getpocketbook.com for more information.
What's New in Version 3.4.1
Bug fixes and performance improvements in this update.
Thanks for using Pocketbook! We are always improving our app and release updates regularly.
Initially I was very hesitant handing over my banking details as like most users that have commented here. Having used this app for the past 3 months I really love what the creators have done. But like most things, there can always be improvements, so here are mine:
1) Be able to edit all categories for personalisation;
2) Be able to exclude from the analysis more categories that I have created, not only the transferring money. The reason for this is that we lend money to family members to help them out occasionally and have created a category "lending money" but would like to also exclude this from the summary and analysis. I also use the transferring money to transfer between our accounts but want to keep track of what we have lent out;
3) auto sync accounts as you open the app (minor as you can just click sync); and
4) figures on charts should be clearer by having separators for readability
Makes money management a breeze!
In real time, this app connects with your bank accounts and categorises your expenses. You can set bills and money transfers which don't contribute to your safely spend limit, which is entirely configurable. Track expenses for tax and one off items too. This app makes everything so easy and if you spend the time to get it started, it saves you hours every week managing your bills, spend and income. Champion app, couldn't recommend it more highly!!
Excellent surplus tracker
Once your accounts are linked set your budget parameters and you are in control. This app allows you to see spends from multiple accounts each day. In today's world of eftos debits this is a must have. If you see a debit and can't explain it straight away you are regaining control of your finances by using this app. Everyone should install this. Well done to the developers.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 13 September 2016
- Version: 3.4.1
- Size: 53.8 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Pocketbook Australia Pty Ltd
- © Pocketbook Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.