Pocketbook Personal Finance Expense Tracker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Brand new 'instant-on' for fast loading upon opening the app ***
*** Consistently top 10 finance app in Australia ***
*** Loved by over 250,000 Australian users ***
Pocketbook is the app to get if you want to be better with your money. Now re-engineered with brand new tiles interface with more insights, analysis and charts at your fingertips.
Pocketbook makes personal finance and budget planning really easy. It is the only popular personal finance app that gives you the option to synchronise with Australian Banks – so no more manual entry. Loved by over 250,000 Australians.
- Kochie, Sunrise - "This is getting to be one of my favourites! ... it automatically downloads all the information and classifies it."
- CNET - "Pocketbook is the best app of its kind we've ever seen."
- Winner – 2016 Finder Best Personal Financial Management App
- Finalist – Best banking and finance startup – SWIFT Innotribe Startup Challenge 2013 in Dubai
- Featured in The Australian, BRW, The Huffington Post, Yahoo! Finance, Business Insider, ZDNet, Computerworld
Pocketbook app makes personal finance ridiculously simple. Put an end to manually entering your spending and keeping track on spreadsheets. The perfect expense tracking tool!
You’ve tried other budget apps, now try Pocketbook. Made by Australians for Australian iPhone users.
Within 60 secs of signing-on to the app, we automatically sync your accounts, get 80% of your transactions automatically categorised and upcoming bills detected. We'll send you helpful alerts for when bills are late, and bank fees are charged. Not to mention a weekly summary to keep your budget on track.
Reasons why Pocketbook app is the most amazing tool for budgeting, money management and expense tracking:
1. Discover your spending across all your bank accounts - See where your money is going, and manage your spending. Automatically sync all your bank transactions with the app into a single view in seconds. We'll do the heavy lifting for you. Bank feeds available for Commonwealth Bank, Westpac, ANZ, NAB, St George, Bankwest, Citibank and more!
2. Know exactly where and how you spent – Use mobile photos and geo-location to input cash transactions like coffee and beer, or add additional details like photo receipts, bills and invoices to your transactions.
3. No more missing bills and late-fees - All your bills automatically detected and in the one place. Get notified when they are coming up and if you have enough money to cover.
4. Organise your finance and budget for future – Auto-categorisation and tagging putting you back in control of your finances. Safely Spend helps you limit your weekly or monthly spend, so you can budget without even thinking, making us your also a full financial organizer for your every day life.
5. Simplify your life - Alerts and summaries via push notifications through the app, and exactly when you need them to stay in control. Get peace of mind that things are on track, whether it's your money saving goals or just making sure bills are paid on time.
Features in the app today:
- Activity feed which is updated with the latest insights on your money.
- Single view of your budgets, recent transactions, balances and upcoming bills.
- Drill down with spending charts by account or category.
- Sync your Australian bank accounts so no more manual entry.
- Upcoming bills reminders and tracking recurring payments.
- Manual data entry of cash transactions (with location and photo receipts).
- Auto-categorisation of 80% of your transactions into smart spending categories.
- Safely Spend to track and limit your discretionary spend beyond your bills.
- Alerts for late bill, large bank fee, and spending close to limit.
- Weekly summary alerts to inform you of upcoming bills.
- Upload QIF and OFX finance file formats.
Visit https://getpocketbook.com for more information.
What's New in Version 3.6
We launched Google sign-in last month, this month we are hot-on-the-heels with Facebook sign-in & up! Much easier to not have to remember another password! We also fixed some pesky bugs that some users were reporting with our new instant-on feature.
This will be the last release before Xmas so from everyone here at Pocketbook - we wish all our users are very merry Christmas! We have a huge 2017 coming up and continue our mission to get you from here to financial freedom.
Aussie - nice surprise
I was looking for an app to try track and manage daily spend, plus forecast upcoming bills. Pocketbook far exceeded my expectations. First, integration with NAB was a three minute job, and so far has worked flawlessly. Surprise #1.
Next it offered to analyse my transactions for recurring bills. While there were a lot of false positives, it was a comprehensive list and very easy to confirm the real bills, and name them. It also sets recurrence nicely. It also picked up my salary, after a bit of prompting. Brilliant, surprise #2.
Then I set up the 'safe spend' limit. Took a few days to see this in action, but it's now invaluable to me. Daily spend is tracked and categorised automatically. Well, after an bit of learning. But the learning engine in the app actually does better than the NAB full website Money Tracker! Including automatically excluding interaccount transfers. Surprise #3
The daily notifications letting you know spend and amount of safe spend left are awesome and surprisingly useful. Surprise #4
The reporting and calendar view is probably the weakest aspect to the tool at the moment (difficult to select whole weeks, no trend reports / by category / vendor), however this minor weaknesses are not enough to lose a star. This is now by far my favourite finance app. Bravo!
Behaviour transforming app
This app is the best personal finance app I've ever tried, and I've tried a few. It cuts out a lot of the tedium by synching with your bank accounts to pick up transactions, attempting to categorise them. It learns what bills you have and lets you know how much you can spend based on projected bill commitments. First, the simple concept of not having to enter transactions, then the knowledge that you can look at your app and always know the amount sitting in your accounts at any given time...it's amazing. Simple, but so powerful. And as soon as you see where your money goes, it gives spendthrift types the ammo they need to start changing their behaviour. I can't recommend this app highly enough to help you to get a handle on your money situation.
Great app, now that AMEX is available!!
Really useful to be able to categorise all your spending. Helps me save when I know just how much I've spent of coffee in the last year, or clothes, or takeaway. Everything's done for me, so all you'll have to do is sit back watch as your spending is sorted. And it learns too.. has a handy tool to help you save and understands when you transfer money to another card, so it's not counted as spending.
Next update, I would like to see pending transactions appearing in our spending :)
Thanks guys! Great job
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 15 December 2016
- Version: 3.6
- Size: 67.0 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Pocketbook Australia Pty Ltd
- © Pocketbook Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.