Pocketbook Personal Finance Expense Tracker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Brand new 'instant-on' for fast loading upon opening the app ***
*** Consistently top 10 finance app in Australia ***
*** Loved by over 250,000 Australian users ***
Pocketbook is the app to get if you want to be better with your money. Now re-engineered with brand new tiles interface with more insights, analysis and charts at your fingertips.
Pocketbook makes personal finance and budget planning really easy. It is the only popular personal finance app that gives you the option to synchronise with Australian Banks – so no more manual entry. Loved by over 250,000 Australians.
- Kochie, Sunrise - "This is getting to be one of my favourites! ... it automatically downloads all the information and classifies it."
- CNET - "Pocketbook is the best app of its kind we've ever seen."
- Winner – 2016 Finder Best Personal Financial Management App
- Finalist – Best banking and finance startup – SWIFT Innotribe Startup Challenge 2013 in Dubai
- Featured in The Australian, BRW, The Huffington Post, Yahoo! Finance, Business Insider, ZDNet, Computerworld
Pocketbook app makes personal finance ridiculously simple. Put an end to manually entering your spending and keeping track on spreadsheets. The perfect expense tracking tool!
You’ve tried other budget apps, now try Pocketbook. Made by Australians for Australian iPhone users.
Within 60 secs of signing-on to the app, we automatically sync your accounts, get 80% of your transactions automatically categorised and upcoming bills detected. We'll send you helpful alerts for when bills are late, and bank fees are charged. Not to mention a weekly summary to keep your budget on track.
Reasons why Pocketbook app is the most amazing tool for budgeting, money management and expense tracking:
1. Discover your spending across all your bank accounts - See where your money is going, and manage your spending. Automatically sync all your bank transactions with the app into a single view in seconds. We'll do the heavy lifting for you. Bank feeds available for Commonwealth Bank, Westpac, ANZ, NAB, St George, Bankwest, Citibank and more!
2. Know exactly where and how you spent – Use mobile photos and geo-location to input cash transactions like coffee and beer, or add additional details like photo receipts, bills and invoices to your transactions.
3. No more missing bills and late-fees - All your bills automatically detected and in the one place. Get notified when they are coming up and if you have enough money to cover.
4. Organise your finance and budget for future – Auto-categorisation and tagging putting you back in control of your finances. Safely Spend helps you limit your weekly or monthly spend, so you can budget without even thinking, making us your also a full financial organizer for your every day life.
5. Simplify your life - Alerts and summaries via push notifications through the app, and exactly when you need them to stay in control. Get peace of mind that things are on track, whether it's your money saving goals or just making sure bills are paid on time.
Features in the app today:
- Activity feed which is updated with the latest insights on your money.
- Single view of your budgets, recent transactions, balances and upcoming bills.
- Drill down with spending charts by account or category.
- Sync your Australian bank accounts so no more manual entry.
- Upcoming bills reminders and tracking recurring payments.
- Manual data entry of cash transactions (with location and photo receipts).
- Auto-categorisation of 80% of your transactions into smart spending categories.
- Safely Spend to track and limit your discretionary spend beyond your bills.
- Alerts for late bill, large bank fee, and spending close to limit.
- Weekly summary alerts to inform you of upcoming bills.
- Upload QIF and OFX finance file formats.
Visit https://getpocketbook.com for more information.
What's New in Version 3.7.4
Bug fixes and performance improvements in this update. We've also added some new Sign in and Sign up screens to make getting onboard simpler.
We release updates regularly and always looking to make Pocketbook better. If you have any feedback or run into issues, contact us and we'll be happy to help - email@example.com. Thanks for your support!
Good app, needs tweaking
Using pocketbook helps keep track of spending, but there are several frustrations that make parts of the app a bit useless. I can't turn off safely spend, and it doesn't accurately track my spending so it is frustrating. Transferring money between accounts is considered spending money, which is ridiculous if all the accounts are linked on pocketbook. If you spend money at one place, it can only ever be tracked as one type of spending, not 2, when some places/stores have multiple functions. And not recognising bills if they are paid early or a day different seems to be a simple but frustrating missing link. Fixing these issues would gain pocketbook a 5 star rating.
Best money tracking app out
I use pocketbook all the time and love all the well thought out features. I would like to see bills recognized when they have been paid if they are early or late. My phone plan is renewed every 28 days so the planned bill slowly gets out of sync over the months. Being able to add a bill for a set amount of days would correct this and be very helpful. Also being able to delete some of the default categories would be handy. I highly recommend this app if you are wanting to manage your money effectively. Thanks pocketbook :)
Good app but missing some features
I've enjoyed using this app. It's easy to use and the displays are simple. I would like to see the ability to add income into specific categories and actually have that incorporate into a balance (rather than just the gross expenditure). At this point I still have to calculate the net expenditure manually which is a pain because I got this to have something automated. Considering searching for a better app that I can pay for.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 16 June 2017
- Version: 3.7.4
- Size: 82.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Pocketbook Australia Pty Ltd
- © Pocketbook Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.