Pocketbook Personal Finance Expense Tracker
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
*** Brand new 'instant-on' for fast loading upon opening the app ***
*** Consistently top 10 finance app in Australia ***
*** Loved by over 250,000 Australian users ***
Pocketbook is the app to get if you want to be better with your money. Now re-engineered with brand new tiles interface with more insights, analysis and charts at your fingertips.
Pocketbook makes personal finance and budget planning really easy. It is the only popular personal finance app that gives you the option to synchronise with Australian Banks – so no more manual entry. Loved by over 250,000 Australians.
- Kochie, Sunrise - "This is getting to be one of my favourites! ... it automatically downloads all the information and classifies it."
- CNET - "Pocketbook is the best app of its kind we've ever seen."
- Winner – 2016 Finder Best Personal Financial Management App
- Finalist – Best banking and finance startup – SWIFT Innotribe Startup Challenge 2013 in Dubai
- Featured in The Australian, BRW, The Huffington Post, Yahoo! Finance, Business Insider, ZDNet, Computerworld
Pocketbook app makes personal finance ridiculously simple. Put an end to manually entering your spending and keeping track on spreadsheets. The perfect expense tracking tool!
You’ve tried other budget apps, now try Pocketbook. Made by Australians for Australian iPhone users.
Within 60 secs of signing-on to the app, we automatically sync your accounts, get 80% of your transactions automatically categorised and upcoming bills detected. We'll send you helpful alerts for when bills are late, and bank fees are charged. Not to mention a weekly summary to keep your budget on track.
Reasons why Pocketbook app is the most amazing tool for budgeting, money management and expense tracking:
1. Discover your spending across all your bank accounts - See where your money is going, and manage your spending. Automatically sync all your bank transactions with the app into a single view in seconds. We'll do the heavy lifting for you. Bank feeds available for Commonwealth Bank, Westpac, ANZ, NAB, St George, Bankwest, Citibank and more!
2. Know exactly where and how you spent – Use mobile photos and geo-location to input cash transactions like coffee and beer, or add additional details like photo receipts, bills and invoices to your transactions.
3. No more missing bills and late-fees - All your bills automatically detected and in the one place. Get notified when they are coming up and if you have enough money to cover.
4. Organise your finance and budget for future – Auto-categorisation and tagging putting you back in control of your finances. Safely Spend helps you limit your weekly or monthly spend, so you can budget without even thinking, making us your also a full financial organizer for your every day life.
5. Simplify your life - Alerts and summaries via push notifications through the app, and exactly when you need them to stay in control. Get peace of mind that things are on track, whether it's your money saving goals or just making sure bills are paid on time.
Features in the app today:
- Activity feed which is updated with the latest insights on your money.
- Single view of your budgets, recent transactions, balances and upcoming bills.
- Drill down with spending charts by account or category.
- Sync your Australian bank accounts so no more manual entry.
- Upcoming bills reminders and tracking recurring payments.
- Manual data entry of cash transactions (with location and photo receipts).
- Auto-categorisation of 80% of your transactions into smart spending categories.
- Safely Spend to track and limit your discretionary spend beyond your bills.
- Alerts for late bill, large bank fee, and spending close to limit.
- Weekly summary alerts to inform you of upcoming bills.
- Upload QIF and OFX finance file formats.
Visit https://getpocketbook.com for more information.
What's New in Version 3.7.4
Bug fixes and performance improvements in this update. We've also added some new Sign in and Sign up screens to make getting onboard simpler.
We release updates regularly and always looking to make Pocketbook better. If you have any feedback or run into issues, contact us and we'll be happy to help - email@example.com. Thanks for your support!
Way better than originally listed
Guys, it appears to be a wonderful app and lay out looks great BUT is useless to me if I cannot access my bank. I use a major bank in QLD but it is not listed in your list of banks as such it seems that the entire app becomes nothing more than a white elephant. If I could load in information manually for bills and balances, even that would be great but I am unable to load in a bill manually, an account balance manually or even a reminder. it seems that without sync ability it is of little use to me?? Maybe it is me?, but I am unable to see any way to even link to my bank let alone other simple functions. Sorry, but I think I'll be removing it unless you can make changes in these areas??
Heaps better with sync now available. Thanks guys am exploring still but finding it 1000% better
It's good but needs some tweeks
I like that this app automatically syncs with your bank accounts. This means that you don't have to manually enter every transaction, saving a lot of time!
I don't like how it breaks down the spending graphic into every single sub category though. For me a better way to see this would be to have the main categories shown, with the individual breakdown only visible when you select that category. As it is currently, there are too many things going on in the spending breakdown and it makes it difficult to read.
I'd also like to see a shopping category and can't believe there's no savings category.
In general though this app is good to see where you're spending your money and to keep track of bills.
I really like the features of this app that allow all accounts to be kept in one place and viewed without logging on to individual accounts. I have read some of the reviews and agree there are some areas that need tweeking i.e. Split bills, safely spend and a couple of other I can't remember right now. What this app has done for me is to avoid impulse buys or expenditure when funds are low as I can see how much I have left. I have very difficult financial circumstances and didn't believe I could save but some financial education and downloading this app has helped me review my thinking and spending. Only a week into using the app and I can see the benefits already. Well done pocketbook I hope you take on board comments and work on improvements. 👍👍
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 16 June 2017
- Version: 3.7.4
- Size: 82.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Pocketbook Australia Pty Ltd
- © Pocketbook Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.