Turn your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch into a 1950s-era vintage photobooth with Pocketbooth: the photo booth that fits in your pocket. Pocketbooth perfectly replicates the intimacy, spontaneity, and hilarity of a traditional photobooth, the world's original selfie machine. A must-have for your next party, date, or laid back family gathering, Pocketbooth is beautiful to behold, and even more fun to use.
* Picked as a Starbucks App of the Week
* Featured in iTunes New & Noteworthy Apps, What's Hot, and Staff Favorites
* Selected as Decade's Best Overall App by my mom
- Create -
Pocketbooth takes a series of photos just seconds apart to create stunning photo strips of your memorable moments. Pose with friends, lovers, family, or pets, and if none are available, don’t worry. Pocketbooth is ideal for spontaneous self-portraits as well. And with the new Party Pack, you can turn Pocketbooth into the ultimate party machine.
- Share -
A photo booth would only be half the fun if you couldn’t share the strips with your friends. Pocketbooth lets you do that, too. With just a few taps you can post your photostrips to Facebook and Twitter, send them by email, or wirelessly print them on your AirPrint-enabled home printer. Printed strips make great gifts, wall hangings, locker decorations, love letter inserts, and more.
- Customize -
Pocketbooth includes five beautiful photo effects, two paper types and two border styles for your photo strips.If you yearn for more photo booth goodness, fear not! You’ll have the option to purchase additional filter/border expansion packs from within the app.
Main Features at a glance:
- Create stunning vintage-style photo strips that look like they were taken in a real photo booth
- Choose from five integrated photo effects, two paper types and two border styles
- Use either the front or the rear facing camera of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Add even more filters and borders with three new expansion packs
- Make use of your iPhone‘s flash in dark environments
- Optionally save your GPS location with every photo strip (can be disabled via Settings > Privacy > Location Services)
- Print directly from within the app using an AirPrint-enabled printer
- Share your photo strips with friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter or by email
- Optionally auto-save photostrips to the Camera Roll
- Export your entire set of photo strips to the Camera Roll any time you like
- Use Party Mode and AutoPrint (in-app purchase) to turn Pocketbooth into the ultimate party machine
- The Party Pack (in-app purchase) also includes support for remote shutters
See a video of the app in action:
Find us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Dip your toes in our Flickr Pool:
Check out our other app Pocketbooth Party! Pocketbooth Party is Pocketbooth reimagined for use at your next party or event. Customize the booth skin as well as the resulting photos. Pocketbooth Party is formatted for 4x6 prints rather than the vintage strips. Take a look and enjoy!
If you're interested in a white-label photo booth solution, look no further! We have a fully customizable version of the app that gives you or your brand complete control. Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are pleased to announce we've added our most requested feature: printing your photostrip multiple times per page.
In the past, your photostrip would be printed by itself in the middle of the page. Now you can select 2-up or 3-up prints which means the current photostrip gets printed in duplicate or triplicate on the same page. This way, you waste less paper, and you can share your extra strips with friends at your event. This feature is included in the Event Pack (formerly Party Pack) in-app purchase. Those of you who have already purchased this item will get this feature for free. Also included in the Event Pack is the ability to add some padding to any of the edges of the strip(s) when printing. This helps account for variations in printers and ensures your strips don't get accidentally cut off when printing.
We've also made a few updates to ensure things continue to run smoothly with iOS 12.
Ratings and Reviews
Great, but needs a landscape mode
This app is really good for a DIY photo booth. Im planning to use it for my birthday next week.
However it really needs a landscape mode. Because of the tripod mount I have for my ipad, it needs to sit horizontally. Plus I think this makes it easier to fit more people into the photos. But when the photos are displayed on screen, they show up upside down no matter which way the ipad is flipped.
Otherwise a really well made and easy to use app.
Love it! It's the best x
Pretty cool but...
I am wanting to have a photo booth app for our wedding and I don't want people changing all the settings so would be good to have the option of having a password to change the settings.
Also for those guests who aren't great with computers, we want very easy to use. The icons to swap between the photo taking mode and the viewing mode should be bigger and more easily identified.
I hope these things could be addressed in future versions. I think it would be awesome then!
- Project Box
- 90.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Project Box LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Event Pack $7.99
- AlternaProcess Pack $1.49
- Busted Pack $1.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.