By Niantic, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Join Trainers across the globe who are discovering Pokémon as they explore the world around them. The newest update to Pokémon GO, the global gaming sensation that has been downloaded 650 million times and named “Best Mobile Game” by The Game Developers Choice Awards and “Best App of the Year” by TechCrunch, introduced the addition of over 80 beloved Pokémon among several other new features.
Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Pikachu, and many other Pokémon have been discovered!
Now’s your chance to discover and capture the Pokémon all around you—so get your shoes on, step outside, and explore the world. You’ll join one of three teams and battle for the prestige and ownership of Gyms with your Pokémon at your side.
Pokémon are out there, and you need to find them. As you walk around a neighborhood, your smartphone will vibrate when there’s a Pokémon nearby. Take aim and throw a Poké Ball… You’ll have to stay alert, or it might get away!
Search far and wide for Pokémon and items
Certain Pokémon appear near their native environment—look for Water-type Pokémon by lakes and oceans. Visit PokéStops, found at interesting places like museums, art installations, historical markers, and monuments, to stock up on Poké Balls and helpful items.
Catching, hatching, evolving, and more
As you level up, you’ll be able to catch more-powerful Pokémon to complete your Pokédex. You can add to your collection by hatching Pokémon Eggs based on the distances you walk. Help your Pokémon evolve by catching many of the same kind. Choose a Buddy Pokémon to walk with and earn Candy that will help you make your Pokémon stronger.
Take on Gym battles and defend your Gym
As your Charmander evolves to Charmeleon and then Charizard, you can battle together to defeat a Gym and assign your Pokémon to defend it against all comers.
It’s time to get moving—your real-life adventures await!
- This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
- It is recommended to play while connected to a network in order to obtain accurate location information.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks
- Compatibility information may be changed at any time.
- Information current as of March 31, 2017
- Compatible with iPhone® 5/5c/5s/SE/6/6s/6 Plus/6s Plus/7/7 Plus devices with iOS Version 8 or later installed
- Not compatible with 5th generation iPod Touch devices or iPhone 4S or earlier iPhone devices.
- Please visit www.PokemonGO.com for additional compatibility information.
- Compatibility with tablet devices is not guaranteed.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for all devices.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically reduce battery life.
- If you use Pokémon GO with your Apple Watch, with your consent we use the Apple HealthKit APIs to read and/or write certain data (such as Step Count, Calories Burned, and Distance Walked) to the Health App Database on your device (the “Health App Data”).
What's New in Version 1.37.1
- Gym features significantly updated to add the all-new motivation system.
- Added new Gym Badge feature.
- Added in-app and push notification system for Gyms.
- Added Raid Battles, a new cooperative gameplay experience.
- Added four new items available only by completing Raid Battles.
- Added Raids tab to Nearby screen.
- Added search functionality to Pokémon collection screen.
- Added visual indicator to unvisited PokéStops.
Hey Niantic, this update has been amazing and huge, and it is great to know people are playing it again (I have been playing for a while before the update came out, so don't worry). Listen, this update has been absolutely incredible, but I have two slight problems with the game that I have had for a while. The first is that, while playing on my IPad, even with the location on, it still says no GPS signal found, which is highly frustrating, as it freezes my screen and it won't work until I swipe down my notification screen, and it eventually freezes again. The other problem I have is that the account I sign into is level 16, but for some reason when I sign in with the same account on my phone, it won't come up with that account, just some noob account I made when it stuffed up on my IPad one time (be rest assured, I am using the same log in method!) Please fix these two things and I will rate the app 5 stars. Either way, great app and update Niantic!
Great update but a money grab. NIANTIC PLEASE READ THIS!
Great new update but seems like a money grab guys, the shop needs a massive overhaul like 100 coins for 20 pokeballs is just stupid. And seriously drop the prices on incense and lures they barley get used because you will be lucky to catch 10 pidgeys and 25 incense for 1250 coin is again just stupid. Also add all pokeballs and potions to the shop at reasonable prices and you will actually find people will purchase more because it will be more appealing and you will get volume sales instead of the occasionall big sale. Just a little bit of tweaking on the new gym system is needed i mean 50 coins max a day for however many pokemon you have in there is again just a money grab from you guys please stop being so stingy, also no stardust from gym claiming anymore are you kidding like it wasnt hard enough to earn stardust already i mean you guys were sooooo kind to give us 20 stardust for feeding berries to our Pokemon seriously that is a joke, if you cant take this in im sure you will see a drop in people playing the game and everyone will go back to the original legends of Pokemon games, (Game Freak) thanks Pokemon Go fan.
Intentionally catering to cheaters?
The long awaited and much anticipated update and gym system overhaul is finally here. What do we get? Not only are spoofers still able to interact with gyms, they're now given a MASSIVE advantage in being able to quickly and easily return to any gym they like to feed berries to their Pokémon, all from the comfort of home. Unlike we legitimate players who actually require the time and effort to physically return to a gym and feed our monsters. On top of this, spoofers are reporting almost all of their illegitimately caught Pokémon are still available in their roster for use. This all begs the question, does Niantic even care about legitimate players? Or are you now catering to the many cheaters? Incredibly disappointing, to say the least.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 21 June 2017
- Version: 1.37.1
- Size: 318 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Niantic, Inc.
- © 2016-2017 Niantic, Inc. © 2016-2017 Pokémon. © 1995-2017 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 100 PokéCoins$0.99
- 550 PokéCoins$7.99
- 1,200 PokéCoins$14.99
- 2,500 PokéCoins$30.99
- 5,200 PokéCoins$62.99
- 14,500 PokéCoins$159.99