PowerPac M is based on our flagship App PowerPac and is designed to assist the user of AS3008.1:2009 & AS3000:2007.
PowerPac M is designed to reflect the complex mathematical functions described in these Standards allowing the user to do Calculations quickly, easily and accurately on the go
PowerPac M incorporates tables directly from AS3008.1:2009 & AS3000:2007 from Standards Australia.
PowerPac M App performs calculations including Cable Sizing, Volt Drop and Earth Fault Loop Impedance for V90 thermoplastic and Flexible cables and XLPE cables with the below limitations:
* Maximum load of 70A single phase and 50A three phase
* Maximum Run Length of 100M
* Type C Breaker to 80A
* Material type - Copper
* 5% Max Volt Drop
Upgrade to the full PowerPac App features using the in App upgrade option to unlock the following capabilities
* Unlimited load and run lengths
* Cable Derating Selection
* Addition of HRC fuses,Type B,D and Custom breakers
* Full Cable Insulation Types from AS3008
* Aluminium and Tinned Copper material
* Short Circuit configuration options
Calculation Warnings displayed in Red to assist the user in identifying potential issues with the calculation.
No longer will the user have to carry a laptop onsite to check a Cable Size, Volt Drop or Earth Fault Loop calculation
We appreciate any feedback on the App or please contact us by e-mail for assistance
Watch our video presentation available at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qiUV2b-8_M
Updated data files to match PowerPac 6.2.7
- Jetcom Holdings Pty Ltd
- 9.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015-2018 Spearhead Software
- In-App Purchases
- PowerPac M Upgrade $39.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.