Track your baby’s growth with the top pregnancy app for moms-to-be!
Chosen by over 15 million moms, this pregnancy tracker app from the world's most trusted pregnancy brand, "What to Expect When You're Expecting," guides you through pregnancy day-by-day and week-by-week. Simply enter your baby’s due date (or use our pregnancy due date calculator if you’re not sure) and start tracking your baby’s growth today.
Based on your due date, you’ll receive personalized updates on your baby’s development, expert tips, helpful articles and the latest parenting news. Join a tight-knit community of parents-to-be with due dates in the same month, and get support from an active, caring parent community that shares a post every 3 seconds.
• Personalized pregnancy tracker shows your baby's daily development
• 15,000+ medically accurate articles on every aspect of pregnancy and parenting, from preconception
through the toddler years
• Daily tips, up-to-the-minute health news, and personal stories from real parents
• Week-by-week development info, helping you understand your changing body and baby's amazing
development through each stage of pregnancy
• Pregnancy videos showing just what to expect this week
• Search tools to help you find fast, accurate answers for your pregnancy questions
• Special groups devoted to birth locations, interests, medical conditions, parenting styles, must-have
baby gear, and more!
Once baby arrives, the app is here to guide you with all the expert advice and personalized support you need for baby’s first year and beyond.
Find support for your pregnancy journey, and know what to expect, every step of the way. We’re here to help! Let’s connect:
This update includes performance improvements. Thank you on behalf of What to Expect -- it's parents like you that make the WTE community a trusted source of advice and support for millions.
Ratings and Reviews
Super helpful app
I love being able to connect with other mums and mums to be. Seeing how my baby is growing and what is going on with my body is amazing. I would love to be able to record mine and my babies details. Like symptoms, test results, ultrasound pictures. Daily/weekly wellbeing, temp, weight, appetite, illness, discharge, mood, cramping, sleeping. Just somewhere to keep record of things that may be important or useful in the future.
The app is amazing keeps every Mum up to date and informed everyday!! You can always refer to it and feel safe and secure about what your going through and how your feeling! It’s a must have for every mummy to be!! It’s my 3rd baby and I still am using it every day.
Terrible, ancient app
Hey WTE, hasn’t anyone told you that it’s 2018? I downloaded this app in 2012 and it’s barely changed. It is full of ads that interrupt every conversation you attempt in the forums. Add to that constant crashing, and many of us have given up on posting altogether. The developers decided that they don’t wish to validate emails, and so everyone can post simultaneously under 30 different screen names. Way to secure us. The app stinks and you need to get your shît together.
- Everyday Health, Inc.
- 141.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Copyright © 2017 Everyday Health, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.