Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to the Australia / New Zealand Edition of Sprout! It’s an Apple ‘Essential App for Parents’ and is one of Time Magazine’s Top 50 Apps of the Year.
Trusted and recommended by expecting families all over the world, Sprout Pregnancy guides you through every day of your pregnancy. It helps keep you organised and educated about the many exciting changes and developments happening in your body and for your growing baby.
TRY SPROUT FOR FREE
Sprout comes with a free two-week trial of our Premium app. You can try all of the Premium features without buying anything. After the trial, you can continue to use some limited features for free or you can upgrade to Premium via an in-app purchase to continue enjoying all of Sprout’s features.
Sprout Pregnancy is the ONLY app that features:
• Next Generation 3D Interaction – Experience your baby’s world in never before seen detail. Real-to-life interactive movements, kicking, heartbeat and more!*
• Pregnancy Journal with FREE PDF to view or print: Capture belly photos and all your special pregnancy thoughts and moments – includes over 350 fun entry ideas!*
PLUS everything else you want from your favourite Pregnancy app:
• DAILY and weekly information about you and your developing baby
• Personalised Pregnancy Timeline*
• Tools (Weight Tracker, Kick Counter and Contraction Timer)*
• … and much more – everything you need to track your pregnancy. All safely backed up to your iCloud account.
* Available only in Sprout Premium Version (advertisement banners are also removed). 3D is only available on iOS 8 and up and requires iPhone 6 / iPad Air or newer for full experience.
SPROUT IS DOCTOR-RECOMMENDED
"Sprout - Pregnancy essentials is a great application for the iPhone that combines useful, detailed and easy to access information about pregnancy with excellent graphics of the developing baby. I would certainly recommend this to pregnant women." -- Dr. Adrienne Gordon, Clinical Senior Lecturer, Obstetrics, Gynaecology and Neonatology, The Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, The University of Sydney
At Sprout, we believe that great parents deserve great apps! That's why we take extra care in creating our apps ‒ marrying robust tools, functionality and content with clean, attractive design. Our award-winning apps do the hard work, so you can focus on the most important job of all: being great parents.
Check out our other highly rated Sprout apps: Sprout Baby and Sprout Fertility & Period Tracker.
- NEW! Updated for iPhone X: Experience your baby’s world in full screen 3D with never before seen detail and real-to-life movements
- Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
Thanks for choosing Sprout! We regularly update our app to provide you with the best app performance and experience. We also continually improve the app with your feedback and suggestions. Have a question or need to get in touch with us? Please contact us at email@example.com!
Ratings and Reviews
Best pregnancy app I've seen
I tried a few pregnancy apps and this is the only one that I didn't delete within a day. The week by week baby development and doctor says sections are cute, and about the same information you get from a typical pregnancy book, but provide a little more detail than you get from a typical pregnancy calendar email sign up. Moreover, the appointment schedule and planner is super useful, and I love that I can create a list of questions I have for the doctor and then tick them off and write answer notes to refer back to later. The check lists for prep are equally handy since they are so modifiable. The weight tracker and kick counter tools are great for the information obsessed like myself.
It is entirely worth the money to get the full version of this app and I would recommend it to any friend looking for a fun pregnancy app that has some real functionality.
I downloaded this app towards end of my pregnancy & used the contraction timer. I found this tool extremely helpful, especially when phoning the hospital & having the info available about the contraction length & timing so they could guide me when to come in. The big, easy to hit timer button was great, as when in pain I don't think I could have been writing down this info.
Better than Others
I like it better than others I tried and this one is free for the full app, unlike others where you have to pay to get the organizers etc.
Only improvement would be the ability to add my own questions in the doctors appointment section. I like the ones provided but there isn't many there. Plus we all have different questions.
- Med ART Studios LLC
- 215.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © 2010 Med ART Studios
- In-App Purchases
- Sprout PREMIUM $7.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.