Pregnancy & Baby | What to Expect
By Everyday Health, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the world's most trusted pregnancy brand "What to Expect When You're Expecting", this app guides you through pregnancy day-by-day and week-by-week (even hour-by-hour!) on iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. Based on your due date, you'll receive personalized content, the latest parenting news and health information, and access to a tight-knit community of other parents and moms-to-be like you. You’ll get tools and support to help you prepare and feel in control every step of the way – helping you achieve a happy, healthy pregnancy. Once baby is born, you’ll get answers, advice, and guidance as you navigate life as a new parent.
· Personalized daily tracker shows your week and day of pregnancy, baby's development measured in fruit sizes, and a countdown to your due date
· The What to Expect Pregnancy Clock for Apple Watch - with daily countdowns to clock your progress, useful, actionable tips synchronized to the time of day, and weekly information about your baby’s growth.
· Emotional support in a personalized, daily feed with fresh curated content including pregnancy tips, reasons to smile every day, health news, and passionate stories from real parents
· Beautiful, clear, and informative week-by-week development info, helping you understand your changing body and the latest on baby's development through each stage
· Week-by-week pregnancy videos help you understand your changing body and the latest on baby's development through each stage
· Community photo sharing lets you connect with other moms in a whole new way – sharing photos, stories, advice in real-time, and arranging meet-ups with moms like you.
· Find the right group for you based on your birth month, location, interest, medical condition, parenting style, and more!
We appreciate your feedback and we're working hard to bring you even more updates soon. Go to Settings > Send Us Feedback to submit your suggestions, fun ideas and bug reports - we'd love your help building the best app experience possible for What to Expect users.
What's New in Version 8.0.1
Please update to fix issues with loading and speed issue in community.
• All new week-by-week tracking: Easier than ever to learn how baby is developing; how to ease your symptoms; and questions for your doctor.
• Make starting a baby registry fun! Take our quiz to get product recommendations tailored to your personality and style.
• For parents; new notifications keep you up-to-date on baby’s developmental milestones.
• Spotlight search is now supported; swipe downwards from your iPhone home screen and search to find articles in your What to Expect app.
• Now optimized for larger screen sizes.
• Fixed crashes because your Pregnancy & Baby app should never let you down.
Thanks for using What to Expect – go to [Settings > Send Us Feedback] to submit your ideas and feature requests.
Best pregnancy app ever
I really found this app useful during pregnancy. The week to week video kept me and my husband informed on the stages of development my baby was going through. The different information each week was a real support and opened my eyes to many questions I didn't know I had. Really helped me prepare for my baby! This along with the What to expect when you're expecting book really was amazing.
Great guide through first pregnancy
I found this app great for facts and useful info to consider through the stages of pregnancy. People will always advise you but I loved having that factual information to compare and just in general being able to see what my baby might be looking like and how he was growing was something to look forward to.
The only thing I used during my entire pregnancy (first baby). There is so much (too much) information online and every second page has different views, this app is perfect just, does not freak you out
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 14 June 2016
- Version: 8.0.1
- Size: 63.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Everyday Health, Inc.
- Copyright © 2016 Everyday Health, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.