Premier’s Active April is free and fun for everyone, encouraging all Victorians to do 30 minutes of physical activity a day during April. It’s part of the Victorian Government’s commitment to get more people active and healthy.
As a participant, you can log your daily activity in the mobile or web app and chart your progress throughout the month. You can also create and join teams, track the progress of team members and discover Events and Special Offers that are available in your local area.
Plus, this year we have the all-new Get Active Workout Program where you can follow our instructional videos to help you keep active every day. These can be done at home or in the park. We also have the all-new Activity Timer to make it easier than ever to track your daily workouts.
In 2019, every Premier’s Active April participant will receive*:
- 10 free passes at your local YMCA or local government recreation facility
- 30% discount at SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium and LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Melbourne
- a 2 for 1 ticket offer to Otway Fly Treetop Adventures
- 10% discount at Sovereign Hill
- 15% off at Sportsmart in store and online
- free experiences at participating Parks Victoria parks
- 15% discount for a Coasting: Stand Up Paddle boarding session
- 15% off Rock Up Netball Train and Youth Programs
- 20% discount for Netball Victoria community clinics
- a 2 for 1 green fee offer at participating Golf Victoria courses
- 10% discount on term 2 My Golf Junior Programs
- five free group dance lessons at a participating DanceSport Victoria centre
- one free Cardio Tennis trial at participating Tennis Victoria courts
- one hour free tennis court hire at Melbourne Park or Albert Reserve
- entry into the draw to win tickets to 2020 Australian Open Tennis Finals*
Register now for Premier’s Active April 2019. You’ll feel great!
*Terms and conditions for all prizes and offers apply. Visit activeapril.vic.gov.au for details.
Updates to our sector partners.
Ratings and Reviews
Great idea to keep active!
We got referred the Active April app by a friend who as we have been struggling with ideas to keep our family fit and moving. This is a great incentive to be active as a family as we are all super competitive.
Yes to fitness! No to app performance!
I am all for the idea, and I like the simplicity of choosing a sport and logging in the time participating, it motivates me to want to put more effort in so I can see results... just wish the app wasn’t so glitchy!
Wish it was working!!
Was told to download the app to be in a draw, was going to log in and track my hours, but can’t get past the initial page. Active April is great and i love the ideas, but I’m not the only one with this problem and it seems to have been going on for quite some time.
- Department of Health - Victoria, Australia
- 215.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Department of Health and Human Services
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.