An award-winning creative app that will spark the imagination. MAKE A FAIRY TALE: create personalized fairy tales with princesses, fairies, ballerinas, animals and more. COLOR: decorate with animated sparkles and glitter; SHARE: narrate stories with the self-record feature and share with family and friends. AWARDS: Parents’ Choice Silver Award; Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Award. AGES: 3-9.
CATEGORY: Creative Expression
MAKE A FAIRY TALE: Tell a story
- 32 animated background scenes: fairyland, castle, forest, clouds, rainbow, deep sea, tree house and more
- 190+ animated stickers: princesses, hula girls, fairies, ballerinas, animals, flowers, food and more
- 29 crayons and 29 colored pencils
- Narrate the princesses’ adventures using the self-record feature
- Move the stickers to create your own movie
- Tap the stickers to make their mouths move
COLOR: Decorate the scenes
- 32 coloring pages inspired by classic fairy tales: Cinderella, Alice in Wonderland and more
- Princesses doing interesting things: landing on the moon, taking care of animals and more
- Princesses from different countries
- 80+ patterns, rainbows, polka dots, hearts, clouds, butterflies, stripes, zigzags
- Animated sparkles and overlays
SHARE: Save your fairy tales to your Photos to share with family and friends
ABOUT DUCK DUCK MOOSE
(A wholly-owned subsidiary of Khan Academy)
Duck Duck Moose, an award-winning creator of educational mobile apps for families, is a passionate team of engineers, artists, designers, and educators. Founded in 2008, the company has created 21 top-selling titles and has received 21 Parents’ Choice Awards, 18 Children’s Technology Review Awards, 12 Tech with Kids’ Best Pick App Awards, and a KAPi award for “Best Children’s App” at the International Consumer Electronics Show.
Khan Academy is a nonprofit with a mission to provide a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere. Duck Duck Moose is now part of the Khan Academy family. Like all Khan Academy offerings, all Duck Duck Moose apps are now free, without ads or subscriptions. We rely on our community of volunteers and donors. Get involved today at www.duckduckmoose.com/about.
Check out the Khan Academy app to learn and practice all kinds of topics for elementary school through college and beyond.
We’d love to hear from you! Visit us at www.duckduckmoose.com or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duck Duck Moose has joined Khan Academy, a nonprofit with a mission to provide a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere. We’d like to thank you for supporting us. Without you, we wouldn't have attained this exciting next stage of growth. Now that we’re part of Khan Academy, all Duck Duck Moose apps are available for free to anyone, anywhere. Download any apps you might be missing, share our news and learn more about getting involved at www.duckduckmoose.com/about.
Ratings and Reviews
Kids love it
The kids love this app
This app is not only fun for my 3 & 6 yr olds but it actually encourages creativity, having endless combinations of stickers etc to create new page scenes. You can save the scenes for later & even add letters into the scenes like names & greetings. Kids particularly love recording their own voices into the stories. A fantastic app with no ads!!!
Could be better
The idea of this game is very good but it crashes a lot when multiple fingers are touching the screen. It would be great to see an update with:
- Less crashing
- Support for multitouch when recording so you could move multiple objects at once
- Multiple pages connected and played as a story. I assumed this is how it would work when I bought it.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.