Procreate – Sketch, paint, create.
By Savage Interactive Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Apple Design Award winner and App Store Essential – Procreate is the most powerful sketching, painting and illustration app ever designed for a mobile device. This complete artist’s toolbox helps you create beautiful sketches, inspiring paintings, and stunning illustrations anywhere you are. Procreate features ground-breaking canvas resolution, 128 incredible brushes, advanced layer system and is powered by Silica: the fastest 64-bit painting engine on iOS.
Create a canvas and start painting with any of Procreate’s exclusive dual-texture brushes. Use the immediately responsive smudge tool to perfectly blend colour with any brush in your library. With Procreate’s incredibly high-resolution canvases you can print your artwork at massive sizes. Experience the revolutionary selection, transform, and perspective tools built exclusively for multitouch and finish your illustration with stunning cinema-quality effects. Procreate’s powerful and intuitive interface always puts your art in focus.
With a deep range of professional quality features, Procreate has all the power a creative needs.
• Feature Highlights
- Optimised for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil
- Massive Ultra High Definition canvases, up to 16k by 4k on iPad Pro 12.9"
- Powered by Silica: the fastest 64-bit painting engine
- Stunning 64-bit colour
- Deliciously responsive 64-bit smudge sampling
- Multi-threaded; optimised for iPad’s multiple cores
- 250 levels of undo and redo
- Continuous auto-save—never lose work again
- Connect a keyboard to use shortcuts for advanced features
- Advanced Quick Menu for rapid interface interaction
• Breakthrough Brushes:
- Packed with 128 beautifully made brushes
- Game-changing dual textured brush system
- 35 customisable settings for every brush
- Create your own custom Procreate brushes
- Organise your brushes into your own custom sets
- Import custom brushes and export your own
• Advanced Layering System:
- Layer your artwork for precise control over individual elements
- Stay organised by combining layers into Groups
- Select multiple layers to move or Transform objects simultaneously
- Access 17 layer blend modes for professional compositing
• Colour Without Compromise:
- 64-bit colour for greater accuracy
- Fill your art seamlessly with ColourDrop
- Exact ColourDrop fills with Reference Layers that won’t damage your line work
- Input RGB or hex values for exact colour matching
• Dramatic Finishing Effects:
- GPU accelerated for optimum speed
- Perspective Blur (exclusive to Procreate)
- Gaussian and Motion Blurs
- Sharpen and add Noise
- Hue, Saturation, Brightness
- Colour Balance, Image Curves, Recolour
• Groundbreaking Video Features
- Relive your creative journey with Procreate’s time-lapse replay
- Broadcast your process live with your favourite streaming service
- Record everything in real time and share it to any connected service
• Sharing and Workflow Integration:
- Import or export Adobe® Photoshop® PSD files
- Export to AirDrop, iCloud Drive, Photos, iTunes, Twitter, Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Weibo and Mail
- Export as layered native .procreate file, PSD, transparent PNG, multi-page PDF or web ready JPEG
What's New in Version 3.2.4
If you've got one of the new iPad Pros, this update is for you. This fixes a cancelling issue with the canvas zoom and pan gesture on both new iPad Pro models.
If you'd like an inside peek of the really exciting things we're working on, you can find us on Instagram, and we'll see you in the Fall for Procreate 4!
just one bug
I've experienced a bug where I was trying to move the eye of my character down with th the canvas sideways, all of a sudden there was no box so I thought maybe it needs a bit to appear, so I waited and waited, it was asking too long so I tried to move it, it's kicked me off turned the tables off and made me put my password in, get to my art file, go to this app, click on my artwork, select the eye, does the same thing, I do that again but without waiting, know what happening? not letting me do my art, may be able to fix this bug?
Incredible. The best drawing app
I really love this drawing app because it's got a lot of good drawing tools that are similar Photoshop, but I feel is much easier to use than art programs like Medibang. It has so much freedom and it's easy to move the canvas around, pick colours, import pictures, import PSD files, and customize!
It's worth the money
Cant wait for Procreate 4!
We need canvas resizing at anytime! Not at the beginning of new canvas
Bucket Tool, It tells me where but doesn't work like how many times i tried.
Rulers! We need perfect lines and circles!
Desktop interface! A toolbar with all tools in one place!
Paint brushes are perfect! The main reason i use Procreate! Don't remove them good brushes!
Keep it up Procreate! Im always on Instagram waiting for new sneakpeeks! :)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 26 June 2017
- Version: 3.2.4
- Size: 134 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Savage Interactive Pty Ltd
- © Savage Interactive
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Early Access 2015$2.99