Productive habits & daily goals tracker
By Jaidev Soin
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Build good habits. Organize your life. Download to get all the tools you need to build a routine of positive, life changing habits. You get:
● A way to plan your day - Schedule habits for morning, afternoon, evening, or any time of the day. You can also schedule habits for more than once a day, or only for weekdays, or just for the start of the month, or just on Mondays, or many other convenient choices.
● Motivating streaks - Build motivating chains of done habits and perfect days. The longer your chain of done habits, the more likely you will stick at the habit.
● A way to focus - You're only shown what's due for the current time of day. This helps you better manage your time, and prevents stress about what is still left to do.
● Powerful reminders - Know what's due for each time period, plus you can set reminders for each habit, or get a big push from Boost Mode.
● Lots more awesome stuff - Like calendars of your progress, detailed stats, notes, a passcode lock, and the beautiful Floodlight theme.
What's New in Version 1.3.4
Hey all! Version 1.3 brings these improvements:
- New alert tones. You can now choose from 5 alert sounds
- The help section is now available to all users
- An nicer animation when you mark something 'done' or 'skipped'
- 'Morning start' now defaults to 12am again
It turns out that iOS 9 brought with it a few bugs! The following have all been fixed:
- For some users the app has been crashing on open. This should now be fixed. Please let me know if you still have this problem
- Fixed an issue where users could have cells disappear from the habit detail and life log screens.
- Fixed an issue where users with their phones set to asian languages can get a crash on the 'More stats' screen.
- Fixed an issue where users were seeing badge numbers for times of the day they had no habits
- Added a "Write your own" button to each of the habit categories
- Removed 'Pull down to add' animation on first app use
- Fixed a bug where some users were shown the wrong day when attempting to back date habits.
- Ensuring the app is compatible with iOS 10
Early stage review
I've only been using this app for two days but so far, I'm really impress. You may have to pay a little to upgrade & to allow you to add more to your list (out of I think 5 or 6 free list), but it's worth it.
They say it takes approx 40 days (or so) to get used to a routine. Having this reminds you to completing these "to-do-healthy habits" & the best reward is, you know you've achieved them. And only in time that all these small good habits becomes permanent. As they say good great things comes from small things (or steps- one step at a time) :) x
Simple, powerful and elegant
This app is just what I needed. Much better than using reminders. The free version would have been perfectly fine for my needs, but I upgraded to support the developer. Other similar apps charge a monthly subscription which is crazy. I'm also happy to pay for major version upgrades to great, well-supported apps like this. It's helping me live a better day, and I don't want this to become abandonware like so many other free apps. 5 worthy stars.
Thanks for creating. I am glad it has an Apple Watch app too. I have upgraded and loving it. Only $5.99 and helps keep me in routine. I have been getting busy and I need the help to maintain my work/life balance. User interface isn't that easy to use, perhaps update to make it easier to see weekly view. This will help me see all in one go what I need to plan for and what I should be doing, rather than seeing it on the day. Routine works best when we always see our goals and be reminded on when we need to achieve them. Thanks :)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 06 September 2016
- Version: 1.3.4
- Size: 9.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Jaidev Soin
- © 2015 Jaidev Soin
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade Productive$5.99