PTSD Coach Australia
By Australian Government, Department of Veterans' Affairs
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
PTSD Coach Australia is an app that helps people understand and manage the symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD.
The App is based on the latest scientific understandings of PTSD, and was modified from the U.S. Department of Veterans' Affairs PTSD Coach app.
PTSD Coach Australia has been designed for use by Australian veterans and serving Defence Force personnel.
PTSD Coach Australia contains:
· Up to date information about PTSD and treatments for PTSD
· A range of symptom management tools and techniques.
· A PTSD assessment – allowing users to measure the severity of their symptoms over time, plot the results, and email them to a health professional.
· A scheduler that allows people to manage all their health appointments and activities.
· Information about where to find treatments and supports for PTSD in Australia– in the Defence health system, within the Department of Veterans’ Affairs and in the community.
Importantly: PTSD Coach Australia is not designed as a stand-alone treatment – ideally, it is a tool to use as part of your treatment. Health professionals can download clinical notes on this app from www.at-ease.dva.gov.au.
What's New in Version 1.06
- Fixing broken links
- Providing warnings where phone permissions are required
- Other bug fixes
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 04 July 2017
- Version: 1.06
- Size: 34.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Australian Government, Department of Veterans' Affairs
- © 2013 Australian Government, Department of Veterans' Affairs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.